Re: Our wonderful astronaut corps?

"Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31258.msg532770#msg532770 date=1170775391]
    [quote author=Del Rio link=topic=31258.msg532758#msg532758 date=1170772936]
    ...How many shots does it take to kill someone with a BB gun, seriously...
    I know it's more than 50, because we use to have BB gun wars all the time.
    All I know is if I want to kill someone I'm not bringing a BB gun. They only other explanation is she was going to use the gun to make her come with her, then she was going to put a garbage bag over her head, hit her with the mallet repeatedly until she stopped squirmin, quarter her with the 4' pocket knife, put the pieces in the garbage bag and use the $600 to hire Whackthepack make it all go away.......oh and the tube is so she could hide the money inside whacks backside so no one would know for a few
    days
    ;D ;D

Del Rio I could kill you with the steel mallet or the 4 inch pocket knife without any problems.

Why would you bring those things to talk to somebody?

Plus I could cut off your legs, arms and head with a 4 inch knife in about 15 minutes.
    No way, you wouldn't be able to cut off all his limbs with a 4" blade in ~15 minutes.
    It would take much longer, plus you have to factor in clean up.

The arms and legs are not really a problem, you cut them off at the joints and they would separate easily.
    The biggest problem is the neck, you would have to split the bone with the tip of the knife but anybody that has gutted a deer with a hunting knife and used it to spit the pelvic bone could do this and it wouldn't take that long.
    [/quote]

Maybe at one of the tailgate parties next year we can have a double feature.
    First have FVB tackle Del and then have you delimb him and package him up in < 15 min. with a 4" blade.
    Del has kind of the raw end of the deal in this competition, because if it takes you longer than 15 min. what does he do with the proceeds when he's chopped up in pieces?
    Maybe setup a trust fund for his family.
    [/quote]

Del you have gutted and butchered deer and Elk how long does it take to remove the limbs of a animal?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"I've given her all she can take, Captain.....she can't take any more".

OK then...........Beam her up, Mr. Scott.

A real life space cadet. Totally.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Del Rio Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    [quote author=Del Rio link=topic=31258.msg532771#msg532771 date=1170775700]
    All I know is if I want to kill someone I'm not bringing a BB gun. They only other explanation is she was going to use the gun to make her come with her, then she was going to put a garbage bag over her head, hit her with the mallet repeatedly until she stopped squirmin, quarter her with the 4' pocket knife, put the pieces in the garbage bag and use the $600 to hire Whackthepack make it all go away.......oh and the tube is so she could hide the money inside whacks backside so no one would know for a few
    days
    ;D ;D

Del Rio I could kill you with the steel mallet or the 4 inch pocket knife without any problems.

Plus I could cut off your legs, arms and head with a 4 inch knife in about 15 minutes.
    No way, you wouldn't be able to cut off all his limbs with a 4" blade in ~15 minutes.

The arms and legs are not really a problem, you cut them off at the joints and they would separate easily.
    The biggest problem is the neck, you would have to split the bone with the tip of the knife but anybody that has gutted a deer with a hunting knife and used it to spit the pelvic bone could do this and it wouldn't take that long.
    [/quote]

First have FVB tackle Del and then have you delimb him and package him up in < 15 min. with a 4" blade.
    Del has kind of the raw end of the deal in this competition, because if it takes you longer than 15 min. what does he do with the proceeds when he's chopped up in pieces?
    [/quote]

Del you have gutted and butchered deer and Elk how long does it take to remove the limbs of a animal?
    [/quote]

I've never tried it with a 4' pocket knife but usually it only takes a few minutes.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=whackthepack link=topic=31258.msg532778#msg532778 date=1170776691]
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've never tried it with a 4' pocket knife but usually it only takes a few minutes.
    [/quote]

So, what you're saying is the bet is on?
    WTP cannot delimb you and take your head off in <15 min with a 4" pocket knife?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

It really depends on the knife really. From the description I get the impression it was a cheap wal-mart knife. 15 minutes may be doable but I warn you I drink a lot of milk.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lol She wore an adult diper so she could drive non stop to Orlando.Thats pretty friggin hardcore.
    haha

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=31258.msg532784#msg532784 date=1170777423]
    [quote author=whackthepack link=topic=31258.msg532778#msg532778 date=1170776691]
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] If I can choose the knife then yes we have a deal.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=whackthepack link=topic=31258.msg532785#msg532785 date=1170777708]
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] If I can choose the knife then yes we have a deal.
    [/quote]

That's going to make for some great pre-game activities.
    You should do this before the Vikings delimb Ron Mexico in the Toiletdome.
    You up for it WTP?
    This would be a nice fundraising activity for PP.O.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have to kill him first with the steel mallet so he is probably not going to volunteer, and I wouldn't like spending the rest of my life in prison so I will decline the bet.

Not that I don't want to kill Del Rio but there are consequence for your actions.

Just kidding Del!
    You know I love you brother!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=whackthepack link=topic=31258.msg532785#msg532785 date=1170777708]
    days
    ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would have to kill him first with the steel mallet so he is probably not going to volunteer, and I wouldn't like spending the rest of my life in prison so I will decline the bet.

Not that I don't want to kill Del Rio but there are consequence for your actions.

Just kidding Del!
    You know I love you brother!
    [/quote]

I know man, I assumed suggesting you would dispose of a dead body for 600.00 and having it put in your ass through a rubber tube would be enough to get you to come up with some good stuff, and I was right lol, liven up this SLOWWWWWW day a bit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast