Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Our wonderful astronaut corps?

During a check of the parking lot, an officer followed Nowak and watched her throw away a bag containing the wig and BB gun. They also found a steel mallet, a 4-inch folding knife, rubber tubing, $600 and garbage bags inside a bag Nowak was carrying when she was arrested, authorities said.

Inside Nowak's vehicle, which was parked at a nearby motel, authorities uncovered a pepper spray package, an unused BB-gun cartridge, latex gloves

I wasn't going to hurt her!

She was going to kill her!

I thought the astronauts were supposed to be the best of the best?

All the right stuff?
    Not!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    During a check of the parking lot, an officer followed Nowak and watched her throw away a bag containing the wig and BB gun. They also found a steel mallet, a 4-inch folding knife, rubber tubing, $600 and garbage bags inside a bag Nowak was carrying when she was arrested, authorities said.

Inside Nowak's vehicle, which was parked at a nearby motel, authorities uncovered a pepper spray package, an unused BB-gun cartridge, latex gloves

All the right stuff?
    Not!
    How many shots does it take to kill someone with a BB gun, seriously.

Obviously we have no idea but I did not get the impression she was going to kill her. I got the impression she lost it and had an impulse to do something. All the wrappers? She had just bought this stuff. Pocket knife wrapper, pepper spray package......

She may have killed her in fact this impulsive deal may have been more volitile a situation then had she sat and planned it for months. I think she will actually get off relatively light.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    ...How many shots does it take to kill someone with a BB gun, seriously...
    I know it's more than 50, because we use to have BB gun wars all the time.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    All I know is if I want to kill someone I'm not bringing a BB gun. They only other explanation is she was going to use the gun to make her come with her, then she was going to put a garbage bag over her head, hit her with the mallet repeatedly until she stopped squirmin, quarter her with the 4' pocket knife, put the pieces in the garbage bag and use the $600 to hire Whackthepack make it all go away.......oh and the tube is so she could hide the money inside whacks backside so no one would know for a few
    days
    ;D ;D

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:

All the right stuff?
    Not!
    I thought I also heard, read or something about they also found several used diapers in the car as well. appearently she didn't want to stop on her long drive from houston to Orlando. Why on earth she didn't go when she stopped for gas was beyond me.

*edit*
    found it.
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/06/astronaut.arrested/index.html

Nowak wore a diaper during the 14-hour drive so that she wouldn't have to stop for bathroom breaks, the report said. Astronauts wear what NASA calls maximum-absorbency garments to collect their waste during space travel.

"Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    All I know is if I want to kill someone I'm not bringing a BB gun. They only other explanation is she was going to use the gun to make her come with her, then she was going to put a garbage bag over her head, hit her with the mallet repeatedly until she stopped squirmin, quarter her with the 4' pocket knife, put the pieces in the garbage bag and use the $600 to hire Whackthepack make it all go away.......oh and the tube is so she could hide the money inside whacks backside so no one would know for a few
    days
    ;D ;D

Del Rio I could kill you with the steel mallet or the 4 inch pocket knife without any problems.

Why would you bring those things to talk to somebody?

Plus I could cut off your legs, arms and head with a 4 inch knife in about 15 minutes.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

This does not even look like the same person? Has kind of a cuteness about her in the NASA pic but crackhead in the second.

[img width=220 height=242]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/02/06/astronaut.arrested/vert.nowak.nasa.jpg[/img]

[img width=220 height=242]http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/02/06/astronaut.arrested/vert.nowak.booking.jpg[/img]

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    days
    ;D ;D

Del Rio I could kill you with the steel mallet or the 4 inch pocket knife without any problems.

Plus I could cut off your legs, arms and head with a 4 inch knife in about 15 minutes.
    No way, you wouldn't be able to cut off all his limbs with a 4" blade in ~15 minutes.
    It would take much longer, plus you have to factor in clean up.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    days
    ;D ;D

No way, you wouldn't be able to cut off all his limbs with a 4" blade in ~15 minutes.

The arms and legs are not really a problem, you cut them off at the joints and they would separate easily.
    The biggest problem is the neck, you would have to split the bone with the tip of the knife but anybody that has gutted a deer with a hunting knife and used it to spit the pelvic bone could do this and it wouldn't take that long.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Del Rio link=topic=31258.msg532758#msg532758 date=1170772936]
    days
    ;D ;D

The arms and legs are not really a problem, you cut them off at the joints and they would separate easily.
    The biggest problem is the neck, you would have to split the bone with the tip of the knife but anybody that has gutted a deer with a hunting knife and used it to spit the pelvic bone could do this and it wouldn't take that long.
    [/quote]

Maybe at one of the tailgate parties next year we can have a double feature.
    First have FVB tackle Del and then have you delimb him and package him up in < 15 min. with a 4" blade.
    Del has kind of the raw end of the deal in this competition, because if it takes you longer than 15 min. what does he do with the proceeds when he's chopped up in pieces?
    Maybe setup a trust fund for his family.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast