Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    as far as gender transformations go, those people are just plain whackos..that is just plain wrong..whatever your belief is, whether its god or nature, you were made either male/female for a reason, and if you think you are supposed to be the opposite, then you have a mental disability
    A.

There really are people that are born with male parts but everything else is female. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.

B.

Some are even born with both male and female parts.
    K i just split your post so i could comment on both things..

A.
    Yea, i know some people are born with "male parts" and "everything else is female"... you could technically argue that for everyone

because in the early stages of the growing process, everyone starts out female, until you hit a certain age in the whom and you begin to develop.
    Which is why males have nipples
    I get that some people are born confused.. but my personal belief is that most people that are like "omg i have a penis.. but i think i'm really a woman"
    its more like a confused gay man, that has something thats just not clicking inside...

He (or she in other cases of course), knows they like the same sex, but I think the clash which starts the want to become trans gendered has to do with their sexual attraction for the same sex and the internal urge to conform to the "natural" relationships of opposite sex partners.
    Even tho many of them know its not "natural" to undergo these procedures, they believe making themselves into the opposite sex, they can be "their true self".

Yet.. from an outside perspective, it seems more like a person that is attracted to the same sex, but doesn't consider themselves gay.. or doesn't want to, they believe its more logical that "something went wrong" and they were born the wrong sex.
    Being confused is one thing, but altering your body to something that is completely fake and synthetic.. is way more unnatural than being "born the wrong sex".

Idk, i'm stopping there because i'm beginning to repeat myself and ramble on, when none of us really know anything about this
    ;D lol

B.

k, being a Hermaphrodite is somewhat of a different subject... but it brings up a lot of the same points.
    Hermaphrodites are living proof that genetic problems like this do exist, and people are born unisex.
    Hell, i've heard places where it says as many as 1 in 2,000 children in the U.S. are born with some sort of "ambiguous genitalia" and have to undergo some sort of "gender reassignment" in infancy.

how some of this stuff happens is really wierd and complex... normally some sort of strange chromosome structure in some variation of XXY..

these people never had a chance (ok, most live a perfectly normal life.. but the others...) because if they find out about it (those who underwent surgeries during infancy) or live with it, are so confused by not only their feelings, but their outside appearance (or past appearance) that they don't know who or what they are... have to feel sorry for them.

Altho i guess i just told myself a good counterpoint to some of my first arguments under "A.".. since many people are born with different genetic configurations

sigh, screw this thread lol, i hate thinking

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

I saw this story on the local news last night. They were interviewing this guy's neighbors, most of whom said that they had just seen the guy last week with no belly. I call shanahanigans.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"The" wrote:
    I saw this story on the local news last night. They were interviewing this guy's neighbors, most of whom said that they had just seen the guy last week with no belly. I call shanahanigans.
    [img width=450 height=360]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cop982002/shenanigans7sy.jpg[/img]

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=360]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cop982002/shenanigans7sy.jpg[/img]
    [size=15pt]Shanahanigans[/size]

Calling a timeout just before the opposing team attempts an important field goal, forcing the other team to kick again.

Yo, did you see the Raiders game last week? The Browns won it with a figgie, but Kiffin pulled some Shanahanigans and the next try was blocked.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Somebody probably told him to go fuck himself & he took them literally.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

If a dog licks his balls because he can, then I suppose this was bound to happen.

I'd better be careful or I'll be labeled ignorant & racist again.
    :

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    I'd better be careful or I'll be labeled ignorant & racist again.
    :
    nope, just a packer fan

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Pregnant ‘man’ tells Oprah: ‘It’s a miracle’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23942218/wid/11915773?GT1=31037

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Pregnant ‘man’ tells Oprah: ‘It’s a miracle’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23942218/wid/11915773?GT1=31037
    Saw that he was going to be on in the paper this morning. Too bad I missed it. Really. I'm sure it was heartwarming.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast