Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4521341&page=1

Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant
    Transgendered Man Has Had Chest Reconstruction, Testosterone Therapy
    March 25, 2008

A Pregnant Man?

Thomas Beatie, who used to be a woman, appeared in the most recent issue of The Advocate, a magazine for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender readers.
    Beatie wrote the article and it included a picture of him while he was 22 weeks pregnant. According to the story, he went through a sex change, but decided only to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy.

Hmmm....where has Cajun been lately?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Oregon Man Says He's Pregnant

I thought I was pregnant once but then I took a shit.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"marstc09" wrote:
    I thought I was pregnant once but then I took a shit.
    Much better than being an obese woman thinking she has to take a shit but pops out a baby instead.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

That should be painful coming out

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

lol..... now i have nothing against gays/lesbians etc hell i've been good friends with many for years and consider a gay man somewhat of a father figure to me.. but transgender operations are still weird to me, and as this proves.. just plain unnatural

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    lol..... now i have nothing against gays/lesbians etc hell i've been good friends with many for years and consider a gay man somewhat of a father figure to me.. but transgender operations are still weird to me, and as this proves.. just plain unnatural
    That kid will be all sorts of messed up. Who is mommy and who is daddy?

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

as far as gender transformations go, those people are just plain whackos..that is just plain wrong..whatever your belief is, whether its god or nature, you were made either male/female for a reason, and if you think you are supposed to be the opposite, then you have a mental disability

i still dont understand why lesbians and gays are unfairly tied to these circus freaks..i know some gay people, and they cant figure out why these transgendered weirdos get put in the same group as them..its degrading to gay people to tie transgendered people into the same class
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    as far as gender transformations go, those people are just plain whackos..that is just plain wrong..whatever your belief is, whether its god or nature, you were made either male/female for a reason, and if you think you are supposed to be the opposite, then you have a mental disability
    There really are people that are born with male parts but everything else is female. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong. Some are even born with both male and female parts.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    There really are people that are born with male parts but everything else is female. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong. Some are even born with both male and female parts.
    thats one thing if you are clinically diagnosed that way..what im referring to is people that live 20 years one way, then decide they feel like being the other gender all of a sudden..i wasnt referring to physical deformaties

"Transgender" does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation; transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, polysexual or asexual.

that is why i dont understand why they are grouped in with the gay community
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast