cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Open Apology for MY PART in Mucking up the Hines Ward thread

I apologize to all of our members, and Ultra in particular, for letting our bantering rise to a level of vulgarity that it shouldn't have. Although I will not take full credit for the degeneration of the aforementioned thread, I acknowledge my part in it and you all deserve much better than that from me. I will endeavor to not rise to take the bait every time an occasion presents itself...and for those who look forward to it, well...that is the price we must all pay to have a better and more respectable site. Webby does deserve that respect from me and the rest of us...and we also owe it to each other to respect our differences of opinion on certain topics.

Now, back to the important issues...GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Open Apology for MY PART in Mucking up the Hines Ward th

Its cool.

I am not perfect and should watch what I post also.

This offseason is a killer!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Open Apology for MY PART in Mucking up the Hines Ward thread

I just read through the Ward thread and I really didnt see anything wrong in it. I think its awesome for all of us to discuss topics like this...here both sides of arguements. It may get heated...but its fun. I never take any offense to anything becuz A its the internet and B its all in good fun. Honestly cajun and ultra you guys did nothin wrong...I dont think anyone did....the only thing i'm mad about is I didnt get to put my 2 cents in! lol

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

WOT...there was something wrong...we got off track...and we let our language rise to an unacceptable level...and if NOTHING ELSE, Webby doesn't deserve that...he devotes a lot of his time and money to this website...and he deserves our respect and care in creating good posts that enhance this site...after all, the content (our posts) is what makes this site interesting for all of our members to read...we don't want to be mucking up where we spend so much of our time (at least where I spend so much time...LOL).

Anyway, let's continue to help Webby make this the best website it can be...and a thousand time better than any website that any Packer fan could even dream of!!! :grin:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I just read through the Ward thread and I really didnt see anything wrong in it. I think its awesome for all of us to discuss topics like this...here both sides of arguements. It may get heated...but its fun. I never take any offense to anything becuz A its the internet and B its all in good fun. Honestly cajun and ultra you guys did nothin wrong...I dont think anyone did....the only thing i'm mad about is I didnt get to put my 2 cents in! lol
    It was starting to get really off track, and some things were said that probably shouldn't have been said, but I will not dwell on that now because Cajun and Ultra have made their peace. Also Cajun, thanks for the aplogy. I really respect the fact that you directed it towards the whole PP.O community, it takes guts to do something like that.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    It was starting to get really off track, and some things were said that probably shouldn't have been said, but I will not dwell on that now because Cajun and Ultra have made their peace. Also Cajun, thanks for the aplogy. I really respect the fact that you directed it towards the whole PP.O community, it takes guts to do something like that.
    Not guts, just the desire to show you all the respect that you all deserve...especially the women members here like yourself. I know that sometimes I get a little crazy with the flirting comments, but I want you to know that despite my teasing and picking at you ladies, I totally respect the fact that you all are here posting with the guys...you women make this site much more well-rounded (and I am talking about your posting and not your figures) as well as keeping us guys in line. We need to remember this as we move forward...although I may never be fully cured of my flirting affliction! :lol:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Open Apology for MY PART in Mucking up the Hines Ward th

I've come to the conclusion that the offseason sucks!! Only 6 more months til more football, (except for the pro-bowl that is.) I know that's real comforting :cry:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]