Thread: OOOPSS!!!!!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

OOOPSS!!!!!!!

Gas Pump Dispenses Premium at 32.9 Cents

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- A Memorial Day special? A time warp? Motorists lined up for a brief fueling frenzy at a pump in Doylestown, Bucks County. The pump was selling premium gasoline for 32.9 cents a gallon.

After drivers called friends and relatives, up to a dozen cars lined up for a turn at the Lukoil pump. The pump should have been set at $3.29.

The rush Monday was short-lived, though.

Doylestown Township Police Chief Stephen White said a woman called 911 after she noticed the error, though she pumped 'plus' grade at the correct price.

Once the mistake was discovered, a Lukoil employee put up signs temporarily halting sales of the premium until the price was adjusted

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: OOOPSS!!!!!!!

What a gold mine it would be to find something like that. Gas here in the Twin Cities is not quite that high thank goodness.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

I would hunt that lady who dialed 911 down with my crowbar if I were about to capitalize on the price setting error.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What is right, is right!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    Gas Pump Dispenses Premium at 32.9 Cents

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) -- A Memorial Day special? A time warp? Motorists lined up for a brief fueling frenzy at a pump in Doylestown, Bucks County. The pump was selling premium gasoline for 32.9 cents a gallon.

After drivers called friends and relatives, up to a dozen cars lined up for a turn at the Lukoil pump. The pump should have been set at $3.29.

The rush Monday was short-lived, though.

Doylestown Township Police Chief Stephen White said a woman called 911 after she noticed the error, though she pumped 'plus' grade at the correct price.

Once the mistake was discovered, a Lukoil employee put up signs temporarily halting sales of the premium until the price was adjusted
    Sounds to me like the lady was just pissed off she pumped the wrong gas and payed full price.....But it's really not right for the others to take advantage of the mistake.....Gas Station oweners really don't make alot of profit per gallon of gas......That mistake came out of the oweners pocket, not some politicans or oil company's.........

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Crazy Pennsylvanians...

:wink: