Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 139
  1. #21
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    Do you receive the benefit of his obsession? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #22
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "ejmat" wrote:
    I watch it to. Yes Kat and Kelly are hot.
    My name is DNG, as yes I am an Idolaholic, but on the other hand they are so hot.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    FINALLY!! Someone who agrees with me! :grin:
    The show wouldn't be popular if ugly people were on it.

  4. #24
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    FINALLY!! Someone who agrees with me! :grin:
    The show wouldn't be popular if ugly people were on it.
    While I partly agree with that statment, I think you read too much into what we were saying. I just said I agreed with TNT because I don't care for her either. I said nothing about the way she looked and the popularity of the show.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    FINALLY!! Someone who agrees with me! grin
    The show wouldn't be popular if ugly people were on it.
    While I partly agree with that statment, I think you read too much into what we were saying. I just said I agreed with TNT because I don't care for her either. I said nothing about the way she looked and the popularity of the show.
    point taken

  6. #26
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    Do you receive the benefit of his obsession? :lol:
    Every night baby! :lol: Well that might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the point!


    Back to the topic at hand. I'm completely suprised that Paris got the boot last night. I really thought it was going to be Elliot even though I love him!

  7. #27
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    Did you motorboat? You did the motorboat didnt you? You motor boatin son of a bitch!!

    bbbbbbbbbb......ada ada ada ada.....shhhwwiiiiing!!!!!!

    Shes got my vote!

  8. #28
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    FINALLY!! Someone who agrees with me! :grin:
    But... she's hot.. :lol:

    I don't watch the show.. but that chick is hot as hell. :shock:
    I dont think she is hot as hell, but I would def do the motorboat.

  9. #29
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    ??? What the hell is the motorboat?

  10. #30
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: The only reason to watch American Idol

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    My boyfriend loves to drool over her too! I personally don't care for her, but I think she picks the same type of song week after week. Its getting old.
    Do you receive the benefit of his obsession? :lol:
    Every night baby! :lol: Well that might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the point!


    Back to the topic at hand. I'm completely suprised that Paris got the boot last night. I really thought it was going to be Elliot even though I love him!
    I'm so glad it was Paris, I literally cheered. I didn't really care for her and I love Elliot as well but I think he's going home next week. Chris is going to win it!!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. American Idol Finally in Minneapolis
    By purpleFavreEaters in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:59 PM
  2. What if the Beetles were on American Idol?
    By ChiTownVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. American Idol
    By WBLVikeBabe in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 01:25 AM
  4. American Idol fans?
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 04:03 AM
  5. American Idol
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 03:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •