Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

One Hell of a Bachelor Party...

So, I just got back from West Virginia. A group of 12 of my friends and I went camping in Lancing, West Virginia for 5 days, which included whitewater rafting, paint ball, skeet shooting... and an AMAZING club called Southern X-posure. Cameras weren't allowed inside the club, or else this would be a MUCH more interesting thread.

Anyways, here are some pictures from our rafting experience. I'm sitting in the front left of the boat (if you're looking from the top of the boat), so I'm pretty much at the front of all these pictures. The other half of my friends were in another boat.

If anyone is thinking about going whitewater rafting, I definitely suggest it. I had a great 5 days... West Virginia really grew on me, it's and absolutely beautiful state.

[img width=450 height=337]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3840/wvbridgenu3.jpg[/img]
    Fayette, West Virginia standing in front of the largest Arc Bridge in the Western Hemisphere (largest is only 10 inches longer and in Japan).

[img width=450 height=300]http://lh3.ggpht.com/AndrewMin5/SGfrcT8aOqI/AAAAAAAAAIc/IntpkQ9hVpk/IMG_1419.JPG?imgmax=576[/img]
    Thats me attacking the water head-on.

[img width=450 height=300]http://lh6.ggpht.com/AndrewMin5/SGfrgP_GkbI/AAAAAAAAAIk/KzMjA3VBstQ/IMG_1420.JPG?imgmax=576[/img]
    That's a Level 5 Whitewater... awesome stuff.

[img width=450 height=300]http://lh3.ggpht.com/AndrewMin5/SGfrmMM78MI/AAAAAAAAAIw/bJtdOO0XBJA/IMG_1423.JPG?imgmax=576[/img]
    Thought the boat was gonna flip on this one.

[img width=450 height=300]http://lh5.ggpht.com/AndrewMin5/SGfriLWVHnI/AAAAAAAAAIo/hhTnEbzrP2Y/IMG_1424.JPG?imgmax=576[/img]
    Cool shit...

[img width=450 height=300]http://lh5.ggpht.com/AndrewMin5/SGfsIu7P5TI/AAAAAAAAAKE/3rO3oSMmrNw/IMG_1442.JPG?imgmax=576[/img]
    Celebrating our survival.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Re: One Hell of a Bachelor Party...

Awesome.
    About 45 minutes from me.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"C" wrote:
    So, I just got back from West Virginia. A group of 12 of my friends and I went camping in Lancing, West Virginia for 5 days, which included whitewater rafting, paint ball, skeet shooting... and an AMAZING club called Southern X-posure. Cameras weren't allowed inside the club, or else this would be a MUCH more interesting thread.
    Listening to BLV talk about Satan & the women in WV, I'm assuming by amazing you mean they had all their teeth & two distinct eyebrows.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Man that looks like fun.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"singersp" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Listening to BLV talk about Satan & the women in WV, I'm assuming by amazing you mean they had all their teeth & two distinct eyebrows.
    about 75% of them...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Bachelor parties rule!!!

Btw
    C ,in a funky note,I was in Berlin
    3 weeks ago in another Bachelor one,we were to a X-Club called La Follie ,the owner didn´t allow me to take photos,but that Club was insane man.

When we were about to enter to ,we didn´t know anything about the rules of the Bar ,then I came in and saw everyone was naked except for a tiny towel to put on your
    that was for the customers ,cause the GIRLS and when I say GIRLS
    I mean HOT AS HELL GIRLS ,were totally naked that was insane maan.Then you gotta take your clothes off and put that little towel on.After that I can´t say anymore cause I don´t wanna be thrown to Hell
    :-X

VIVA LA FOLLIE!!!

El underdog.

Glad you didn't hear any dueling banjos. Looks like a fun trip. I keep running into LAME bachelor parties like "We'll golf and play poker" or "Twins game!" I felt that getting boozed up, doped up and strip clubbed up for 5 days in Vegas was a proper bachelor party. Kind of a lack of lady nips going on lately, but at least you did something most humans will never experience.
    Run into a river guide named Cam?

"El" wrote:
    Bachelor parties rule!!!

Btw
    C ,in a funky note,I was in Berlin
    3 weeks ago in another Bachelor one,we were to a X-Club called La Follie ,the owner didn´t allow me to take photos,but that Club was insane man.

When we were about to enter to ,we didn´t know anything about the rules of the Bar ,then I came in and saw everyone was naked except for a tiny towel to put on your
    that was for the customers
    ,cause the GIRLS and when I say GIRLS
    I mean HOT AS HELL GIRLS ,were totally naked that was insane maan.Then you gotta take your clothes off and put that little towel on.After that I can´t say anymore cause I don´t wanna be thrown to Hell
    :-X

VIVA LA FOLLIE!!!
    They may have given you a tiny towel, but when I was there they gave me a king-size beach towel.
    :P

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:

They may have given you a tiny towel, but when I was there they gave me a king-size beach towel.

Sorry Singer ,don´t mislead yourself ,that was not for your pen.. size it was for the size of your stomach
    ;D
    El underdog.

"El" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Sorry Singer ,don´t mislead yourself ,that was not for your pen.. size it was for the size of your stomach
    ;D
    Well then it was certainly dual purpose. Placing it over the top of my penis, it certainly pitched quite a tent over my stomach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast