Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Older people of PPO, I need your wisdom!

Mk here is my weird situation

So this girl that I haven't talked to in over a year today calls me and says "I think your the father of my baby"

I almost shat my pants and had a heartattack at the same time.
    I thought about it and tried to remember the night...I never "Let the dogs go" If you catch my drift, but my cousin said that doesnt matter. My cousin also said she might be trying to trap me cause I have a decent job, and a place.

The funny thing is I said, "Well I'll get the kid tested and we will go from there" She said "Well I moved to Texas, and I can't come up there. So how about we just work something out" then my next question was "Can I see a picture of the kid" she replied "I dont internet on my phone or computer."
    I asked for a picture cause I am an Afro American guy, and she is Caucasian.

my first thought was to tell her to Floop Off with that BS! but if this is my kid, I can't leave him like my dad did! Im usually the box of wisdom within my friends, but I got nothing...

So should I tell her to Floop off? Do I tell my current girlfriend? Do I go down to texas and get the kid tested(if he turns out not to be mines, id shoot myself for wasting my time)? Im drawing blanks people..I appreciate the help

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Older people of PPO, I need your wisdom!

"SharperImage" wrote:

So this girl that I haven't talked to in over a year today calls me and says "I think your the father of my baby"

I thought about it and tried to remember the night...I never "Let the dogs go" If you catch my drift, but my cousin said that doesnt matter. My cousin also said she might be trying to trap me cause I have a decent job, and a place.

The funny thing is I said, "Well I'll get the kid tested and we will go from there" She said "Well I moved to Texas, and I can't come up there. So how about we just work something out" then my next question was "Can I see a picture of the kid" she replied "I dont internet on my phone or computer."

my first thought was to tell her to Floop Off with that BS! but if this is my kid, I can't leave him like my dad did! Im usually the box of wisdom within my friends, but I got nothing...

So should I tell her to Floop off? Do I tell my current girlfriend? Do I go down to texas and get the kid tested(if he turns out not to be mines, id shoot myself for wasting my time)? Im drawing blanks people..I appreciate the help
    I would tell her you want to do a DNA test type of deal. Tell her you will pay for it and all. If she says no than I would tell her to floop off. But if it ends up being your kid your gonna have to man up and take responsibility... Im probably not older than you, but this is just what I would do.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

She should be all for having the test done if it is really your kid.

"I am willing to be the father of my kid, my kid, so let's do the test."

That is what I would say........

Otherwise, "work something out" means let me con you into giving me money or whatever it is she wants.

You shouldn't feel bad about wanting some proof, especially if your intent is to want to care for the child.

I wouldn't pay for it.

Also, there is no need to tell her to floop off, don't burn any bridges if possible, you never know.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Keep your guard up.

You make sure that is your kid before you do anything. My question is why did she wait so long to contact you?

Get a DNA test. I am sure there are ways to do it without going down there or her coming up here.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I agree. This circumstance really sucks for you, but I would demand a DNA test of both you and the child and if she doesn't allow that she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Being a health and PE teacher I do know you "don't have to let your boys go" to get a girl pregnant there is something called pre cum so it definitely is a possibility.

I give you credit that if it is yours you are going to man up! We need more people that get in this situation to have that type of attitude.

As far as your current girlfriend goes, you should probably tell her that this may be a possibility. If you were dating her at the time this night happened you might not want to, that's tough.

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck, let us know how it goes if you want!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The biggest red flag for me is the whole I don't have the internet thing. Go to a local library, they have internet there. If she is serious, she will find a way to get you a picture.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:

If "let the dogs go" means ejaculate, jizz, romance explosion, climax, come, nut, bust, etc then it's not yours. Unless you (insert any synonym from list above) recently before you fucked her. The only way for precum to contain sperm is if it's still in your urethra from a previous ejaculation.

Health class was fun!

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

She hasn't answered my recent calls.
    Should I talk to my lawyer?

If I had my own lawyer, yes I would talk to him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast