Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Okay, you can flame me...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    if they didn't make a big deal about it, how did people know about it?? Steve Kerr is no where near the athlete, nor the influential leader that Favre is. Also, Favre was in the midst of a must win game as the QB. Steve Kerr.... ummmm

Bad compairison.

Bad compairison, why? cuz he is not superstar farve is? His father died and he played in the finals, THE FINALS not some regular season game. Farve just went out and did his job thats it end of story.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

LOL...when I used to play ball with my buddies, we'd all call ourselves one of the Bulls...whoever was hottest was Jordan, or Kukoc, or Pippen. Whoever was sucking up that day got to be Steve Kerr.

So, no...I don't see a whole lot of comparisions of Kerr to Favre. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    Farve just went out and did his job thats it end of story.
    Then say the same about Jordan and not Kerr. Kerr and Favre don't mean anything close to the same thing to their respective teams.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    LOL...when I used to play ball with my buddies, we'd all call ourselves one of the Bulls...whoever was hottest was Jordan, or Kukoc, or Pippen. Whoever was sucking up that day got to be Steve Kerr.

So, no...I don't see a whole lot of comparisions of Kerr to Favre. :-)

Yeah I could see why you would see no comparision, Kerr was clutch and Farve is not, when the Bulls needed a big it was Jordan or Kerr. So yeah there really is no comparision.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    Yeah I could see why you would see no comparision, Kerr was clutch and Farve is not, when the Bulls needed a big it was Jordan or Kerr. So yeah there really is no comparision.
    Favre isn't clutch :?: MVP's... Rings.... Who did the Vikings go to for their titles??

"jackyl" wrote:

Favre isn't clutch :?: MVP's... Rings.... Who did the Vikings go to for their titles??

Do I really have to say it again Farve is not clutch, MVP's that makes you clutch Sam Cassell one of the best clutch players ever no MVP's. Rings? Try ring only won the SB once. And who said anything bout the vikings?
    What about last year in Philly was he clutch then? What about the rams playoff game was he clutch when he set a playoff record for INT's. How bout the Falcons playoff game at home were they never lost a playoff game was he clutch then. When was he ever clutch I ask ya when?

Well 26 4th quarter come from behind wins. Sounds pretty clutch. Noone is going to be clutch every game. Not Favre, Jordan wasn't, Daunte sure isn't... Morton Anderson is close, but he was on the wrong squad at the time lol. Sam Casell is pretty good... but he's having a hard time clutching keeping his job here since it's looking more and more like he'll be gone by the end of the week.

He may be clutch in the regular season, Hell there is lot a players that are clutch in the regular season but farve chokes in most big games.

And if the wolves trade Sam they can kiss any hope of a title goodbye.

You think Casell is better than JKidd?

are you crazy? hell yeah cassell is way better.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast