Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Ok people.................

I couldn't even finish the article. That is extremely sad! If someone did that to my kid I would hold them down and give them the d@mn carbon monoxide!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

coreyd is offline Coach

With that said.......
    Over the past week I have spent a lot of time on this website, and could probably use a break. Whenver I have had a chance I have jumped on and posted my opinions about Moss, Bennett, Williams, etc., and it has been taking time out of my life in which this kid never had the oppurtunity to have. A lot of us go day by day wasting time that is very short and should not be taken for granted. I am doen worrying about free agents, trades, drafts, and other rumors. I resign in my career as a rookie, and thank you all for the time that I had on here.

It is time I get back to more important things in life than football (Not to say there is much :-) )

Much love to the fans of minnesota and to the site.

Until we pass each other on the street.....

Corey R. Dennis

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I tell you guys what, my mother told me this the other night, In kentucky, my brother had a friend that got into a accident and ended being a vegetable....months later he went to a lake and was going to drown himself, when a man came outta nowhere and talked him outta it and saved the kids life, then man then walked away and seemed to disapeer, a month later the kid rolled his wheel chair in front of a oncoming train....it makes me be greatful for everything i can....very humbling

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

triple_24 is offline Training Camp

:angryfire: how do you mistaken an oxygen tank for a carbon dioxide tank?! ones 8 times bigger than the other, i really didnt like how the parents were happy with the hospitals honesty. honest or not, if someone did that to my kid, i'd be all but greatful.
    the objective of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

randy moss on his fine: hell if i would have known it was $10,000 dollars i would whipped my d*ck out and slapped the pole with it

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Just what us Viking fans needed to hear... MORE SAD NEWS...

I WISH THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO RED "NECK" McCOMBS!!!
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

That's terrible...

It really makes you think...

I've got 2 neices who I love more then life itself, and if anything ever happened like that to them, I don't know what I'd do.

triple_24 is offline Training Camp

that reminds me of a story about a woman in new mexico that had post labor depression or something, she became REALLY depressed after giving birth. well anyway her husband called to check in on her and their kid. there was no answer, so he called one more time, nothing...so he called his neighbor to go check in on them. the neighbor went over to the house and knocked on the window, the door, nothing, just loud gospil-esq music. the neighbor called the husband and he left work to go home. he got home and the wife was sitting in the middle of the living room floor smiling, he asked her if she was alright and she said yeah she was good, and when he asked about the kid she said the baby was fine as well. well...when the husband went into the babys bedroom he found that the mother had cut the childs arms off and the baby bled to death.

of all the things to hear about, its the death of a child, i can handle mostly anthing but that...its not right, expecially when its something like this or the story above.
    the objective of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

randy moss on his fine: hell if i would have known it was $10,000 dollars i would whipped my d*ck out and slapped the pole with it

koolkev8 is offline Starter

"triple_24" wrote:
    that reminds me of a story about a woman in new mexico that had post labor depression or something, she became REALLY depressed after giving birth. well anyway her husband called to check in on her and their kid. there was no answer, so he called one more time, nothing...so he called his neighbor to go check in on them. the neighbor went over to the house and knocked on the window, the door, nothing, just loud gospil-esq music. the neighbor called the husband and he left work to go home. he got home and the wife was sitting in the middle of the living room floor smiling, he asked her if she was alright and she said yeah she was good, and when he asked about the kid she said the baby was fine as well. well...when the husband went into the babys bedroom he found that the mother had cut the childs arms off and the baby bled to death.

of all the things to hear about, its the death of a child, i can handle mostly anthing but that...its not right, expecially when its something like this or the story above.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I havn't cryed in a long time... but i'm about to break!!! OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! How could... OMG!!!!!!!
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12