Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: OK, now I'm REALLY ticked off!!!

Please keep us all posted as tyo how this situation resolves, Shock. I would think there should be something more than "Refund or screwed".

Caine

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I guess I don't understand why Reebok can't take them back and put the logo and name on them. :???: You would think that the people that ordered them from Reebok would have sent them all back to Reebok to be fixed.

WWBGD

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I don't understand why they can't fix the error?? It doesn't make sense to me that they'd rather have many unhappy customers on their hands then eat the money on the incorrect jerseys... toss them, and print new ones.

vikings6490 is offline Starter

wow, if this happens to my authentic jersey im going to hurt someone
    Thanks MF

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Don't they know that it is much more prudent to tick off the LITTLE Vikings fans instead of the BIG GUYS!!! You would think that they would know that!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    I'm also thinking about writing the Vikings Locker Room.

I bought 3 jerseys when they 1st came out (& I know WBL bought one also) that have the letters fall off of them when you wash them.

It already happened to Viking_Queens the 1st week.

I'm hoping for non-flawed replacements, but I haven't heard if they are honoring them. :sad:

Let me get this straight...you bought a brand new replica jersey and the letters fell off!?!?! $75 sure doesn't get much now days. I bought a KRob replica jersey immediately following the unveiling at the MOA but haven't had to wash it yet (I wore it home and its been hanging in my closet since so that its nice and new looking when the preseason starts). I have been holding out for years to buy a jersey becaues of the price and favorite players leaving. If my numbers fall off I am going to be furious!

pigskinronin is offline Starter

Shockzilla,

Sorry to hear the bad news, but thank you for sharig the information. My wife was going to order a Greenway jersey for me for Father's Day. I'm going to wear my R. Smith jersey for another season.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

that sucks could be worse..heres my latest..I'm on short term disability..i get paid weekly, exept for a few weeks ago, where there was a delay in payment..after 2 weeks, i finally get paid. Last Friday, theres NO deposit again! WTF, if they're gonna bone me like that atleast let me know so I can make the adjustments needed. Bad enough I need surgical intervention in 3 place of my body (head not included), but then I get so stressed out with this that I have tightness in my chest Friday night, and spend the next 3 days in the hospital.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe u can get it and get some patches to put on there?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    that sucks could be worse..heres my latest..I'm on short term disability..i get paid weekly, exept for a few weeks ago, where there was a delay in payment..after 2 weeks, i finally get paid. Last Friday, theres NO deposit again! WTF, if they're gonna bone me like that atleast let me know so I can make the adjustments needed. Bad enough I need surgical intervention in 3 place of my body (head not included), but then I get so stressed out with this that I have tightness in my chest Friday night, and spend the next 3 days in the hospital.
    Sorry to hear that, man...I'll bet the government doesn't miss any payments to Halliburton though!

Take care of yourself, 2beers!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast