Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply! had to travel to spain!

OHH, how does a portuguese guy becomes a viking fan?

Thats a funny question that starts in 2000 when i went to the United States for the first and only time!

I had to make that trip not for tourism but cause i was in love with an american girl with whom i spent 8 months in Europe! Things went obviouly wrong cause the distance was to much and none of us wanted to give up their country, SO i went to Nebraska to stay with an american friend i met in Portugal waiting for the plane back! WHILE waiting ( this is october 2000) their family would gatter to see the Vikings play.
    Me, like other portuguese didnt know the game! we just knew how to criticize it!! BUT as those weeks pass by and i came back those games and the words of my friends father screaming " GIVE THE BALL TO RANDY MOSS" stayed in my mind, and from then on, more and more of a fan till know that i follow every detail and try to have my friends following the vikings to!!

soory if its to long! have fun you all!!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

That's a good story.
    Now your friends father is going to have to scream "Give the ball to Troy Williamson!"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Benficaviking
    I THINK I CANT! thats my main goal , be able to direct any satelyte chanel that can have a vikings GAME! but its hard! i have to buy a satellyte box and wait for the english channel to choose VIKINGS games! I am trying every satelyte conection i know!! poor hugo!! i will watch the vikings games ! now one knows WHERE! BIG HUG

ps: i wil fight! even if i have to cross the border to spain!
    That is passion, let me tell you. When you hit 1000 posts, I vote we title you the "Portuguese Man o' War".

Any Packer fans in Portugal, or are they all in Spain?
    They're im France! Go figure! :lol:
    Gosh, darn it, ultra....quit that now!!
    Ha ha! Hot the nail on the head! Whats worse, the French or a Packer fan? :lol:
    No question about that one .. a French Packer fan :lol:

Incidentaly congrats Benficaviking - glad your team gave you cause to celebrate. I'm just now waiting for Brentford to get through the playoffs, Man Utd to lose next weekend in the FA Cup final to cap off their season in style :twisted:
    Also congrats to Chelsea EnglishVike- long overdue for them to win the Championship
    From Today's Daily Quickie on ESPN's Website:

Glazer vs. Man U Fans
    Who else is loving the Man U fans' allergic reaction to Malcolm Glazer's purchase of their team?

Not that I fault him for doing it: The team is one of the most valuable sports properties on the planet. It's a great business move.

But imagine if, say, French billionaire Francois Pinault bought the Green Bay Packers. Now imagine the fan backlash in Wisconsin.

You can't find that kind of fansanity every day. That's why this story is worth following, even if you don't care about soccer.

Coming Wednesday: What can Glazer do to win over the fans? (Send your ideas via the "Email Us" link at the bottom of the page.)

:lol: Look out Packer fans...the French are coming!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelis
    Quote Originally Posted by Benficaviking
    I THINK I CANT! thats my main goal , be able to direct any satelyte chanel that can have a vikings GAME! but its hard! i have to buy a satellyte box and wait for the english channel to choose VIKINGS games! I am trying every satelyte conection i know!! poor hugo!! i will watch the vikings games ! now one knows WHERE! BIG HUG

ps: i wil fight! even if i have to cross the border to spain!
    That is passion, let me tell you. When you hit 1000 posts, I vote we title you the "Portuguese Man o' War".

Any Packer fans in Portugal, or are they all in Spain?
    They're im France! Go figure! :lol:
    Gosh, darn it, ultra....quit that now!!
    Ha ha! Hot the nail on the head! Whats worse, the French or a Packer fan? :lol:
    No question about that one .. a French Packer fan :lol:

Incidentaly congrats Benficaviking - glad your team gave you cause to celebrate. I'm just now waiting for Brentford to get through the playoffs, Man Utd to lose next weekend in the FA Cup final to cap off their season in style :twisted:
    Also congrats to Chelsea EnglishVike- long overdue for them to win the Championship
    From Today's Daily Quickie on ESPN's Website:

Glazer vs. Man U Fans
    Who else is loving the Man U fans' allergic reaction to Malcolm Glazer's purchase of their team?

Not that I fault him for doing it: The team is one of the most valuable sports properties on the planet. It's a great business move.

But imagine if, say, French billionaire Francois Pinault bought the Green Bay Packers. Now imagine the fan backlash in Wisconsin.

You can't find that kind of fansanity every day. That's why this story is worth following, even if you don't care about soccer.

Coming Wednesday: What can Glazer do to win over the fans? (Send your ideas via the "Email Us" link at the bottom of the page.)

:lol: Look out Packer fans...the French are coming!!!
    Damn now would I LMAO at that one ! :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345