Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I CANT! thats my main goal , be able to direct any satelyte chanel that can have a vikings GAME! but its hard! i have to buy a satellyte box and wait for the english channel to choose VIKINGS games! I am trying every satelyte conection i know!! poor hugo!! i will watch the vikings games ! now one knows WHERE! BIG HUG

ps: i wil fight! even if i have to cross the border to spain!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    I THINK I CANT! thats my main goal , be able to direct any satelyte chanel that can have a vikings GAME! but its hard! i have to buy a satellyte box and wait for the english channel to choose VIKINGS games! I am trying every satelyte conection i know!! poor hugo!! i will watch the vikings games ! now one knows WHERE! BIG HUG

That is passion, let me tell you. When you hit 1000 posts, I vote we title you the "Portuguese Man o' War".

Any Packer fans in Portugal, or are they all in Spain?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "Benficaviking" wrote:

That is passion, let me tell you. When you hit 1000 posts, I vote we title you the "Portuguese Man o' War".

They're in France! Go figure! :lol:

NOPE, I AM SORRY! ALL football fans come after ME! AND I REaLLY KNOW HOW TO TEACH! I AM A DOCTORATE STUDENT and really a master of the rectorical SPEACH ALTOUGH ENGLISH IS MY 5th language--- GO VIKES, and we will all be happy!! BIG HUG IN MINESSOTA AND WISCONSIN

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "Benficaviking" wrote:

They're im France! Go figure! :lol:
    Gosh, darn it, ultra....quit that now!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

WELL, 4 am. here and its bed time! i am sure we all know who will be getting drunk! WE WILL!( vikings fans), AL OF US"
    ITS WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT! i share it wit all you vikes fan! big hug

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "Benficaviking" wrote:

They're im France! Go figure! :lol:
    Gosh, darn it, ultra....quit that now!!
    Ha ha! Hot the nail on the head! Whats worse, the French or a Packer fan? :lol:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Benficaviking" wrote:

That's the coolest thing I've read all week!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Whats worse, the French or a Packer fan? :lol:
    That depends...if the French are bathed, and you're not fighting anyone, I'd pick the French over the Packer fans.

Oh, hell. I'd even take them unbathed.

The ONLY time a Packer fan would be better is in a fight. Just tell them, "Hey!! That guy over there said Favre is a third rate QB!!", and they'll all waddle over blowing hot air. Then, when the enemy reveals themselves to shoot the Packer fans down, you can snipe them from cover. Kind of like duck decoys...only cheaper, and you don't bother retrieving them afterwards.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Whats worse, the French or a Packer fan? :lol:
    That depends...if the French are bathed, and you're not fighting anyone, I'd pick the French over the Packer fans.

Oh, hell. I'd even take them unbathed.

The ONLY time a Packer fan would be better is in a fight. Just tell them, "Hey!! That guy over there said Favre is a third rate QB!!", and they'll all waddle over blowing hot air. Then, when the enemy reveals themselves to shoot the Packer fans down, you can snipe them from cover. Kind of like duck decoys...only cheaper, and you don't bother retrieving them afterwards.

Caine
    I am laughing so hard, that I can hardly breathe!!!

"...and you don't bother retrieving them afterwards." Classic!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast