Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN i am TRYING to cheerup the Vikes, and I AM THE BIGGET VIKINGS FAN in the " small country"! how can somebody call it patetic! I WOULD LOVE IF A BENFICA FAN IS ALL THE WAY lets say in... SAN FRANCISCO! that would be amazing for me, I AM HERE 5000 MILES SUPORTING THE VIKES WITH MY LIFE ( and recruting to the cause every friend i have)! I DESEARVE SOME HELP !!!!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

MadtownMac is offline Rookie

Beneficaviking, I am very happy for you and your team winning the championship, especially after such a long drought. Most people in the US don't realize how huge that is for you, but let me be the first to give you props. Now you can really see how bad we want to see the Vikes win, and how great it will feel once we do. Thanks for your continued Vikings support! Salud!!!!!!!!
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.

That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

English Vike is offline Starter

well first of all congratulations!

second of all , i nearly started a thread recently in a similar way but on the night i was about to i ended up going up to london to dance around in the streets celebrating and getting drunk instead

my team (chelsea) also won their first championship in way too long, 50 years, this year, and it was the happiest day of my life so far

the person who called portugal a silly little country needs to think about how they would feel if someone called america a stupid people, let's all have some respect for eachother and where we come from!

maybe us international viking fans are on a roll this year? i believe Anglo Vike's team is Brentford, who are in the playoffs and in contention for promotion.

also, this next season will be my first full season as a viking nut, the year i fell in love with chelsea, was the first year we won a trophy of any kind after a 26 year gap, the omens are looking good for the vikes this year!

it's good to see people having some appreciation for things being achieved in sport whatever sphere they come in, we've all grown up in different places, and here and in portugal we get fed on very different sports when we're growing up, i've grown to love not just our ones but also the american ones.

but one thing we all know is what it's like to be in love with a team and to feel like you are living for them, and let me tell you, winning a championship is a feeling better than any other i've ever had (yes, including that one!) and one day we're all gonna have that together as the vikes get their day, i have faith, one year from now me and Benficaviking will be one of hundreds of championship winners on this board

viva vikes! and viva sport!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    MAN i am TRYING to cheerup the Vikes, and I AM THE BIGGET VIKINGS FAN in the " small country"! how can somebody call it patetic! I WOULD LOVE IF A BENFICA FAN IS ALL THE WAY lets say in... SAN FRANCISCO! that would be amazing for me, I AM HERE 5000 MILES SUPORTING THE VIKES WITH MY LIFE ( and recruting to the cause every friend i have)! I DESEARVE SOME HELP !!!!
    Well, I just became a Benifica fan (because of your unbridled and contagious enthusiasm)...so you can count on me to celebrate for you in the DC area.

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of the Benefica fans around the world and especially in Portugal! Well done!!!

Don't get too drunk tonight though! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

My GOD, night here is about to end, but we all owe each other the big Vikings championship win celebration!

WOW, its amazing to see that Chelsea is the biggest soccer club in the world, knowing that their coach is a portuguese guy called mourinho, and 4 of their players are Portuguese! thats amazing for an English CluB! and fr us small country!!! Still a big winner hug for al of us vikings fans. I AM SURE WE ALL WE BE WINNERSSS SO SOON!!!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Wow, congrats. You seem so excited that you have me contemplating going to the bar to celebrate the victory too.

EXCITED?? THERE ARE CITYS IN NORTHWESTERN SPAIN KNOW AS: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA !THAT KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS ON ON JANUARY 9, AFTER WE WON AGAINST GREEN BAY!!!! I GOT SPANIARDS ROOTING FOR US!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! SO.. I WILL DRINK ONE THINKING ABOUT NEXT JANUARY AND FEBRUARY WHEN WE ALL GO CRAZY ( CATCHIG THE FIRST BUS TO DOWNTOWN!)

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    EXCITED?? THERE ARE CITYS IN NORTHWESTERN SPAIN KNOW AS: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA !THAT KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS ON ON JANUARY 9, AFTER WE WON AGAINST GREEN BAY!!!! I GOT SPANIARDS ROOTING FOR US!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! SO.. I WILL DRINK ONE THINKING ABOUT NEXT JANUARY AND FEBRUARY WHEN WE ALL GO CRAZY ( CATCHIG THE FIRST BUS TO DOWNTOWN!)
    Your the coolest Portuguese guy I know!

(your also the only one I know)

Congrats on the victory!

F

OHHHHH MY FRIENDS!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A VIKINGS GAME HERE IN PORTUGAL?? I FOUGHT! I GOT BEAT! CERTAINLY MISUNDERSTOOD! BUT I GOT ME, AND MY FRIENDS SOME VIKINGS GAMES AND... WE ALL WANT MORE KNOW! WE WILL BE MORE WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! I AM SURE!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Here's a question: Can you get Directv in another country? I mean its just a satellite signal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast