Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official Stanley cup Finals thread: Hurricanes vs. Oiler

Go Oilers!!!

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Official Stanley cup Finals thread: Hurricanes vs. Oilers

Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually a Blackhawks fan here (It's a sad sad world) I hate Carolina though I dunno why I just do.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Wow.. That was the most pathetic hockey game I have seen the Canes play all season and I say that with all honesty. They were just horrible. Cam Ward looked terrible other than one save. It's sad because that was Erik Cole's first game back after a broken neck. If they play like that next game, then congrats on winning the cup oilers fans. Pathetic..

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Wow.. That was the most pathetic hockey game I have seen the Canes play all season and I say that with all honesty. They were just horrible. Cam Ward looked terrible other than one save. It's sad because that was Erik Cole's first game back after a broken neck. If they play like that next game, then congrats on winning the cup oilers fans. Pathetic..
    This series has been quite odd. At times both teams have looked uninspired for a game or so. Then there have have been games that both teams have just given there all and battled 60 minutes. I think game 7 both teams will come out flying, but in the end my hometown OIL will take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    This series has been quite odd. At times both teams have looked uninspired for a game or so. Then there have have been games that both teams have just given there all and battled 60 minutes. I think game 7 both teams will come out flying, but in the end my hometown OIL will take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No way.. Canes will take it with the home crowd on our side. Think about it.. the crowd would go crazy when they saw erik cole on the jumbotron. Think of what they'll be like with him on the ICE! :grin:

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    No way.. Canes will take it with the home crowd on our side. Think about it.. the crowd would go crazy when they saw erik cole on the jumbotron. Think of what they'll be like with him on the ICE! :grin:
    As crazy as the fans will be they will still have to perform on the ice....I think this game has potential for the Oil to crush the canes but if the canes show up and play like they can it will be close but the Oilers will take it.

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    As crazy as the fans will be they will still have to perform on the ice....I think this game has potential for the Oil to crush the canes but if the canes show up and play like they can it will be close but the Oilers will take it.
    My prediction is that Jussi finally cracks under the pressure and gives up 4 or 5 goals. If the Hurricanes can get shots to at least get past the defenseman then they will score on him multiple times. i'm thinking a 4-3 or 4-2 canes win but the way this series has gone, anything can happen.

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    My prediction is that Jussi finally cracks under the pressure and gives up 4 or 5 goals. If the Hurricanes can get shots to at least get past the defenseman then they will score on him multiple times. i'm thinking a 4-3 or 4-2 canes win but the way this series has gone, anything can happen.
    We think alike man, but I feel ward is gonna crack again. Like you said though anything can happen it should be a wild ride.

Also PPE I just wanted to say it has been a pleasure to share opinion with you trhough out this cup final. You really know your stuff and its awesome how much of a Caniac you are I enjoy seeing hockey do well in the southren states

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Dang! You guys know your hockey! Props on that....I know jack!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast