Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official Purple Pride Story Thread...

You're shorter in real life.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"I am shorter" webby said. You have never seen me before, or have you?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

No, but I do know who you are. You are the Royal Defender of the Purple Order.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

..."oh, well then your cool by me"...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Replies webby, "is that all the better you can come up with Fran?"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Webby continues... "You, Sir Fran, are a legend in these parts."
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

The story so far...

It all started back in 1998, in the land of the Frozen Tundra, when the purple passion was running high in the Twin Cities. When mighty men in the royal color of purple forced wanna-be bucs to walk the plank. When magicci wasn't a post whore.
    It was during these mythical, dark, mysterious times before the advent of the camera phone when a young master of webs (not Spiderman) began his great five-mile journey back home after placing fifth at the monkey fighting festival. Unfortunately, he was late for dinner...and that meant he had to take the shortcut through the haunted Favre Forest. Even the bravest of men dared not go into Favre Forest, where lived the ravagers of men, relatives, and livestock, but the wrath of his wife was far more fearsome than any number of inbred wearers of green and yellow, so the brave and intrepid Master of Webs was thus forced to risk certain violation, and, unbeknownst to him, face the greatest evil in existance.
    And it was there that he saw the most terrible thing ever to walk the earth....
    It was a creature never before seen by man. It was half man and half sheep. The sad creature was only mythicly spoken of in the book of 6-KINGS. But as he beheld the creature it took notice of him and cried out in a loud voice: "Hey, Paw - I's just foun' me sum intertainment fer t'night!" Our hero, who shall henceforth be known as "Webby," froze in his tracks...
    ...He thought he saw something green and yellow...Webby could not stand to look at this grotesque being and thought to himself "What is wrong with these packers fans?". His answer quickly came when out of nowhere footballs began to whiz through the air! Zing! Zing! Blam!!! The strange sheep-human thing ran away under a hail of footballs! Webby was amazed to see Fran Tarkenton step out of the shadows with an arsonal of rocket-propelled footballs. Fran approached Webby, who was a bit startled after the encounter with the yellow-green menace and said...
    "You're shorter in real life."
    "I am shorter" webby said. "You have never seen me before, or have you?"
    "No, but I do know who you are. You are the Royal Defender of the Purple Order."
    "Oh, well then you're cool by me"
    Replies Webby, "is that all the better you can come up with Fran?" Webby continues... "You, Sir Fran, are a legend in these parts."
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

(Sir Fran)
    "yes, I'm a legend everywhere."

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I think my vile action was editied out...

" that was a disgusting act by demonicviking, it's a shame the pp.o crew got that on camera.. that was a disgusting act by demonicviking'

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

(sorry guys, but webby was not yet married)
    Fran says,
    "For me saving your life from these incredulous minions, you must start a House for all Viking fans big and small, young and old to come to and voice their displeasures for the green and gold. You must finish your journey and along the way you will find many Purple Knights!" "There will be a Keeper of the Gates of Vahalla, a friendly Ghost, a knight riding a donkey, a keeper of Purple Contracts, an Ultrafan, a tried and true damsel, a secretive Nuemdog, a Troll Enforcer, a man with little legs that ye shall call SKOL, a soothesayer from the Land of Spice, and even a secretive spy that ye shall name the "Packer Ambassador!" "There will be a knight from the Evil Forest known as Behind Enemy Lines!"

"There will be a young upstart from a land known as Hawaii(which means beautiful purple islands :grin: ), a ruffled feathered one, two Underworld defenders, a tarheeled tundran, many knights from across the pond headed up by the one they call "Old World Guard", a beautiful woman known as Mrs. Webby who will be your Purple Co-pilot, an official player of lyres and harps, a young one known as the Magical Postwhore........
    (okay, someone else......)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast