Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Space Coyote Guest

Re: Official Purple Pride Story Thread...

C'mon! This will be fun...

The story so far:

It all started back in 1998, in the land of the Frozen Tundra, when the purple passion was running high in the Twin Cities. When mighty men in the royal color of purple forced wanna-be bucs to walk the plank. When magicci wasn't a post whore.
    It was during these mythical, dark, mysterious times before the advent of the camera phone when a young master of webs (not Spiderman) began his great five-mile journey back home after placing fifth at the monkey fighting festival. Unfortunately, he was late for dinner...and that meant he had to take the shortcut through the haunted Favre Forest. And it was there that he saw the most terrible thing ever to walk the earth....

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Even the bravest of men dared not go into Favre Forest, where lived the ravagers of men, relatives, and livestock, but the wrath of his wife was far more fearsome than any number of inbred wearers of green and yellow, so the brave and intrepid Master of Webs was thus forced to risk certain violation, and, unbeknownst to him, face the greatest evil in existance.

[Post got interrupted by dinner. Didn't see the other post & edited it to include the terrible evil. Maybe the last one could be edited to "would see the most horrible thing on the face of the earth" in order to suggest foreshadowing. Just a suggestion. Or you could just ignore the one that I wrote.]

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

6-KINGS Guest

It was a creature never before see by man. It was half man and half sheep. The sad creature was only mythicly spoken of in the book of 6-KINGS. But as he beheld the creature it took notice of him and cried out in a loud voice "

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    It was a creature never before see by man. It was half man and half sheep. The sad creature was only mythicly spoken of in the book of 6-KINGS. But as he beheld the creature it took notice of him and cried out in a loud voice "
    I think there's a ONE sentence limit, here, buddy, but I think we can let it slip. I'm pretty sure it's Shock's call.

As for the story:

"Hey, Paw - I's just foun' me sum intertainment fer t'night!"

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Space Coyote Guest

Here we go:

It all started back in 1998, in the land of the Frozen Tundra, when the purple passion was running high in the Twin Cities. When mighty men in the royal color of purple forced wanna-be bucs to walk the plank. When magicci wasn't a post whore.
    It was during these mythical, dark, mysterious times before the advent of the camera phone when a young master of webs (not Spiderman) began his great five-mile journey back home after placing fifth at the monkey fighting festival. Unfortunately, he was late for dinner...and that meant he had to take the shortcut through the haunted Favre Forest. Even the bravest of men dared not go into Favre Forest, where lived the ravagers of men, relatives, and livestock, but the wrath of his wife was far more fearsome than any number of inbred wearers of green and yellow, so the brave and intrepid Master of Webs was thus forced to risk certain violation, and, unbeknownst to him, face the greatest evil in existance.
    And it was there that he saw the most terrible thing ever to walk the earth....
    It was a creature never before see by man. It was half man and half sheep. The sad creature was only mythicly spoken of in the book of 6-KINGS. But as he beheld the creature it took notice of him and cried out in a loud voice: "Hey, Paw - I's just foun' me sum intertainment fer t'night!"

Space Coyote Guest

Our hero, who shall henceforth be known as "Webby," froze in his tracks.

Space Coyote Guest

I'll stop bumping this as soon as we get some participation
    The story so far: (please contribute the next sentence...)

It was during these mythical, dark, mysterious times before the advent of the camera phone when a young master of webs (not Spiderman) began his great five-mile journey back home after placing fifth at the monkey fighting festival. Unfortunately, he was late for dinner...and that meant he had to take the shortcut through the haunted Favre Forest. Even the bravest of men dared not go into Favre Forest, where lived the ravagers of men, relatives, and livestock, but the wrath of his wife was far more fearsome than any number of inbred wearers of green and yellow, so the brave and intrepid Master of Webs was thus forced to risk certain violation, and, unbeknownst to him, face the greatest evil in existance.
    And it was there that he saw the most terrible thing ever to walk the earth....
    It was a creature never before seen by man. It was half man and half sheep. The sad creature was only mythicly spoken of in the book of 6-KINGS. But as he beheld the creature it took notice of him and cried out in a loud voice: "Hey, Paw - I's just foun' me sum intertainment fer t'night!"
    Our hero, who shall henceforth be known as "Webby," froze in his tracks...

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

...He thought he saw something green and yellow...

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Webby could not stand to look at this grotesque being and thought to himself "What is wrong with these packers fans". His answer quickly came when.....

Space Coyote Guest

...out of nowhere footballs began to whiz through the air! Zing! Zing! Blam!!! The strange sheep-human thing ran away under a hail of footballs! Webby was amazed to see Fran Tarkenton step out of the shadows with an arsonal of rocket-propelled footballs...
    Fran approached Webby, who was a bit startled after the encounter with the yellow-green menace and said...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast