Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Official Marrdro Checks Out With Infidel Thread

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1085859
    Quote Originally Posted by "ultravikingfan" #1085782
    It's 8 minutes from being the 28th.

Looks like you were wrong about this too!
    That one had me snorting. :laugh:
    The Hammer can be funny when he wants to be, especially if he can poke me in the eye a couple of times doing it.

LOL. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Alright, what the hell do I do with this thread now? .......snicker......:evil:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

This thread is now about Jello.
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1086139
    Well the thread titled "Official Marrdro Checks Out With Infidel Thread" would now be more appropriately be named "Official Infidel Checks Out Thread", but we have one of those.

You haven't talked about fishing, Dr' J or "The Beast" in awhile.

The Buffalo Theory

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of “The Beast” kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of “The Beast” eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that is why you always feel smarter after a few “Beasts”.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1086291
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1086139
    Well the thread titled "Official Marrdro Checks Out With Infidel Thread" would now be more appropriately be named "Official Infidel Checks Out Thread", but we have one of those.

You haven't talked about fishing, Dr' J or "The Beast" in awhile.

The Buffalo Theory

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of “The Beast” kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of “The Beast” eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that is why you always feel smarter after a few “Beasts”.
    You crack me up........

Truth of the matter is, I haven't been drinking as much of the Beast anymore.

When we made preps for Baby Sisters (my daughter) wedding, I put out a "Callout" for what types of beer everyone wanted to drink at the dinners/parties leading up to the event. Coors Light and Michelob Ultra (Aka The Hammer) won out.

Since the wedding I have been Hammering the Hammers my friend. Kindof falls inline with my docs orders to eat and drink smarter. Guess the Hammers are better for me than the Beasts.

Atleast thats my rationale. :laugh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12