Page 51 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: The Official Hip-Hop discussion thread

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    My ALL TIME PERSONAL FAVORITE!!!
    I'm going to make a rap called Floop the criminals who rot away our country...probably be called a racist though.
    Cool, you're writing a rap about politicians?
    I could do that...byut it would be a blanket statement wouldn't it?
    Not all politicians are criminals...matter of fact a very small minority...where as all criminals are in fact criminals.

So don't beez haten on a G cuz he makes the shiznit raps!

I got my rims
    I got my rims
    I got ma
    I got ma
    I got ma
    Rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"marstc09" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Rims! Rims! Rims! Rims!

Don't step on my brown tims

Rims! Rims! Rims! Rims!
    I hate it when people step on my Timberlands! It is one of my pet peeves.

Also, I have really nice rims that I use only in the summer.

Does that make me a rapper? A Thug?
    :

I see nothing wrong with talking about these subjects. I like to dress nice and have a nice car. Does that make me a bad person? If you do not understand the culture or if you are not influenced by it of course a person is going to think this way. Its called lack of respect for others.

I know some of you expressed you dislike for rap/hip hop but we heard you the first time!
    8)
    You like to dress nice...do I have to listen to Hip Hop to drive a nice car and dress good?
    It's not you that's the bad person.
    It's the culture that goes along with Hip hop that's the bad person!
    Even a large part of the black community is sick of Jay Z, Eminem, Cash Money Records and 50 cent being their representitives.
    Sugar coat anyway you want it...it's garbage!
    Just like Marylin Manson by the way...GARBAGE!

And before you start commenting on understanding the culture let me fill you in.
    I was born and raised in south Baltimore...not Wisconsin.
    I graduated from Dunbar High.
    My senior class was over 300 people, only 31 of which were white (including me).
    If you are from the East coast you can't get away from it.
    My older brother was killed when I was 11 by a Hip hop thug because he refused to give up his wallet.
    That hip hop thug has since been released and jumped on a local label where he currently sells dope and makes rap albums.
    I was at his parole hearing and he knew it.
    He even has included my badge number in a few of his underground BS cuts...antagonizing me for objecting at his parole hearing.
    I would say this more then qualifies me Wisconsin boy for understanding...as you put it "the culture".

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'm going to make a rap called Floop the
    criminals who rot away our country...probably be called a racist though.
    Not all
    politicians are criminals...matter of fact a very small minority...where as all
    criminals are in fact criminals.

I got my rims
    I got my rims
    I got ma
    I got ma
    I got ma
    Rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I'm not exactly sure what you guys are trying to accomplish here? Make a
    fool of yourself trying to set off someone who never did anything to you? Prove
    your superiority through rash generalizations? Trash a genre of music solely
    because of one person who you dislike? We get it, you don't like: Black people,
    hip-hop, criminals, leaving people who don't care about your opinions alone, not
    being a douchebag, not posting in threads where your opinion is as irrelevant as it is unnecessary, etc. I'm truly sorry you feel such hurt and humiliation from one man to cause you to label an entire culture the culprit in a single case. Your posts in this thread are all the more disturbing given your standing as a police officer.

In summary: I urge you to think before you post.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    You're a classy guy Webby.
    If you can't smell the sarcasm about how "classy" hip hop is, then that is funny as well.

I just thought it was cool when you told us to simmer down because of epic flame wars, then continue them a page later.

Classsy.
    Let me work on you again:
    did I attack you?
    I just posted a representative sampling of some fine hip hop so highly regarded here.

So before throwing stones, or a gack, or a some blinged out beeeyatch at me, try discerning the difference between commentary and personal attacks.

Though, seeing your list, I can tell that pretty rhymes and pseudo-intellectual substance turns you on more that truth.

I masturbate to abstract nonsense. ;D

EDIT: I never claimed that you attacked me personally, nor did I ever throw stones at you. I'm just here tryna talk about hip-hop, watch the vikings lose, and laugh at the sheer ineptitude of the single greatest facet of my life. All I did was call you classy... my mistake. If you were going to be sarcastic, I thought it was well inside the realm of play.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:

did I attack you?
    I just posted a representative sampling of some fine hip hop so highly regarded here.

So before throwing stones, or a gack, or a some blinged out beeeyatch at me, try discerning the difference between commentary and personal attacks.

Though, seeing your list, I can tell that pretty rhymes and pseudo-intellectual substance turns you on more that truth.
    No one who has listened to good hip hop would consider that a fine song nor a good representative of the genre.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

did I attack you?

No one who has listened to good hip hop would consider that a fine song nor a good representative of the genre.
    Probably true Itallian.
    Prolly true.
    Just like I don't know what it is to be growing up on a farm to relate to John Mellencamp, I can understand not needing to be repressed in south central to like rap.

Y'all need to make a clearer delineation of what I have seen here from some potential talents to that garbage gangsta many of us find offensive.....anyone who samples others' music and rhymes over it is nothing more than a talentless thief.
    At least you have posted some real artists with what appears to be personal, unique talent.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"litlharsh" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I'm going to make a rap called Floop the
    criminals who rot away our country...probably be called a racist though.
    Not all
    politicians are criminals...matter of fact a very small minority...where as all
    criminals are in fact criminals.

I got my rims
    I got my rims
    I got ma
    I got ma
    I got ma
    Rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I'm not exactly sure what you guys are trying to accomplish here? Make a
    fool of yourself trying to set off someone who never did anything to you? Prove
    your superiority through rash generalizations? Trash a genre of music solely
    because of one person who you dislike? We get it, you don't like: Black people,
    hip-hop, criminals, leaving people who don't care about your opinions alone, not
    being a douchebag, not posting in threads where your opinion is as irrelevant as it is unnecessary, etc. I'm truly sorry you feel such hurt and humiliation from one man to cause you to label an entire culture the culprit in a single case. Your posts in this thread are all the more disturbing given your standing as a police officer.

In summary: I urge you to think before you post.
    Brother, he has just as much right to his opinion as you do.
    He isn't even being politically incorrect...

:

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

Brother, he has just as much right to his opinion as you do.
    He isn't even being politically incorrect...

:
    Agreed, but is it too much to ask for him to spout his opinion somewhere relevant?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Good hip-hop" LMAO...

It's like getting "good" head from a 400lbs chick... It's still fucking gross.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.