Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Official Halo 3 Thread

I like I Halo my only problem with it is it is so much more of a better multiplayer game than single player, and I don't feel like paying for a wireless adapter and Xbox Live.
    I'll still buy it, but I think I'll still prefer Bioshock.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

I heard the story is a letdown in this Halo.

On a side note I played this online multiplayer game for PS3 that is called Warhawk, excellent!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i'm (HOPEFULLY) buying an xbox 360 this friday or saturday just so i can go get halo 3

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

ill be on tonight however playing campaign tho... but my xbox live id is I Bleed Purple

Thanks josdin00

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Halo 3 will not even be the best game on 360 this year.

Bioshock, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed (multi platform), Call of Duty 4 (multi platform)
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Looks pretty sweet, but I don't understand why it is such a craze. They had over a million pre-orders for it!!! It is expected to be the biggest opening day seller of any media ever!!! just nuts.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 for the wii, and it is awesome, almost too intense. Everyone says that the wii has poor graphics but they are really pretty good, at least as good as anything I've seen for ps2 or xbox. Plus the fact that you actually point and shoot is sweet. Halo 3 would probably be cooler if you had a gun controller that you aimed at the screen.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Looks pretty sweet, but I don't understand why it is such a craze. They had over a million pre-orders for it!!! It is expected to be the biggest opening day seller of any media ever!!! just nuts.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 for the wii, and it is awesome, almost too intense. Everyone says that the wii has poor graphics but they are really pretty good, at least as good as anything I've seen for ps2 or xbox. Plus the fact that you actually point and shoot is sweet. Halo 3 would probably be cooler if you had a gun controller that you aimed at the screen.
    I just bought one, and I think the graphics look great.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

I just bought one, and I think the graphics look great.
    If you like scary movies, get Resident Evil 4. It's sweet and only $30.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

This is so amazing.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Played Halo 3 as a demo on the back end of crackdown all I gotta say is 3 words
    SPARTAN LAZER. MUAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast