Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Official Halo 3 Thread

I remember watching the Vikings/Colts MNF game years ago and then going to wal mart to pick up Halo 2 at midnight.

I'm going to buy the special edition tomarrow, but I am not going to play it for some time. I decided I want to replay Halo 1 and 2 over again so I remember the story. I've replayed Halo 1 a few times, so I remember a lot from it. Halo 2 I've only beaten once, so I want to play that too.

I also started reading "The Fall of Reach" and I think its pretty cool. I also want to read "The Flood", "First Strike", and "Ghosts of Onyx" all before I play Halo 3. I figure, I only get to play it for the first time once, so I might as well be patient.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

They dont have Halo for PS2 do they? Why dont they have it for ps2? I like the game i just cant buy it because i have a ps2....it sucks

Microsoft is the publisher or something.

Zero chance Halo will ever grace any console other than Xbox.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Most overrated game EVER...Nothing deserves this much attention! NOTHING! I own 1 and 2 and will own the 3rd but the hype over this game is out of control.....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Vikestand" wrote:
    Most overrated game EVER...Nothing deserves this much attention! NOTHING! I own 1 and 2 and will own the 3rd but the hype over this game is out of control.....
    Not really...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Bungie develops the Halo series. Microsoft now owns Bungie. You can only play them on Xbox or the PC.

- Also, Halo is not overrated....Many games today use the style & format of Halo. Overrated? To me, that would be Metal Gear....

In a way, anything that receives this much hype is over hyped.

But Halo is really fun, has a really engaging story, fun multiplayer, and is just universally loved by many people.

Anything with this much HYPE is overrated. I love the games but come on! Who the hell would/should pay 130 dollars for a "legendary" version of a flipp'n video game? Or buy a 360 that is the Halo 3 version, and its more expensive. Come on! Like I said the game is great, and the reason for that is how they have taken the things from different shooters and put them in Halo.

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, buying the "Legendary" bundle is a joke & a Halo console is funny, but this is Microsofts bread & butter. Of course they are gonna hype the hell out of it. They are trying to deliver a crippling blow to Sony.

Sony is sony. They will be fine. Sony has a pretty good group of games that come out after Halo 3 does. The PS3 will prolly end up eing the better of the two in the long run. But for righ NOW 360 is.

By Pack93z

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast