Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Official Flirting Innuendo Thread

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Once we can get these English and Canadian guys to stop using a "C" in DEFENSE and "S" where "Z" should be (e.g., organization instead of organisation, etc.), we will be able to get them fully assimilated into the Viking football family! LOL
    Hey!!!! Don't mix us in with the Canadians. Whats that all aboot :lol:
    Uh oh, I see a UK vs. Canada brewing here! :lol:
    That isn't even a competition, we could school them in just about every sport other than soccer, polo and darts.

In the words of Stewie: "You don't so much speak the language as you chew it up and spit it out." :razz:

...as long as were on this subject why doesn't the US get its head out of the ground and convert to metric already. You're just about the only country left who still feels the need to measure with arbitrary units of "feet", "inches", "ounces" and "gallons".
    Is this your inuendo? :lol:

I wish we would go metric! I am in the electrical field and we use it there. It is rather simple!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Once we can get these English and Canadian guys to stop using a "C" in DEFENSE and "S" where "Z" should be (e.g., organization instead of organisation, etc.), we will be able to get them fully assimilated into the Viking football family! LOL
    That isn't even a competition, we could school them in just about every sport other than soccer, polo and darts.

In the words of Stewie: "You don't so much speak the language as you chew it up and spit it out." :razz:

...as long as were on this subject why doesn't the US get its head out of the ground and convert to metric already. You're just about the only country left who still feels the need to measure with arbitrary units of "feet", "inches", "ounces" and "gallons".

I wish we would go metric! I am in the electrical field and we use it there. It is rather simple!
    sorry :P,...if you know what I mean.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

So when Ultra says "I got your 12 hanging right here" (unfortuately for the ladies), he is only talking centimeters, not inches! :lol:

If you know what I mean!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

My wife asked what was taking so long, I told her I had to measure my joules...if you know what I mean.

(if you don't: joules is pronounced "jewels" and is a unit of energy used to calculate Voltage. V= W/Q and is defined as energy or work (W) per unit of charge (J). W is expressed in joules, Q is expressed in coulombs (C)).

Now you can calculate voltage! :lol:

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    My wife asked what was taking so long, I told her I had to measure my joules...if you know what I mean.

(if you don't: joules is pronounced "jewels" and is a unit of energy used to calculate Voltage. V= W/Q and is defined as energy or work (W) per unit of charge (J). W is expressed in joules, Q is expressed in coulombs (C)).

Come on ultra, that's high school physics!

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Come on ultra, that's high school physics!
    Hey, how many people actually take physics, or even remember it?

I am an Electrical Engineering student, this stuff is the "Bible" to us!

I guess you were one of those who knew what I meant?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Of course, you measured your joules in millimeters so that you could get a more impressive number...LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Of course, you measured your joules in millimeters so that you could get a more impressive number...LOL!!!
    I know what you mean! :sad:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

there's nothing wrong with feet, inches etc ..... as for the language issue - honestly you kids - give you a refined and workable language and insist on buggering about with it ..:lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Articnv is offline Coach

My x didnt ahve to say were the cream filling if you now what i mean

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718