Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    Dont have one but someday i will and preferably it will have something with the word "Russian " in it
    I will possibly have one someday as well. All I ask is that they don't give me a title that has anything to do with "Captain Underpants"

    If I did then absolutely no one would take me seriously and the shame would be unbearable
    I think your's should be Hannah Montana
    definitly less shameful haha
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #62
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    Dont have one but someday i will and preferably it will have something with the word "Russian " in it
    I will possibly have one someday as well. All I ask is that they don't give me a title that has anything to do with "Captain Underpants"

    If I did then absolutely no one would take me seriously and the shame would be unbearable
    I think your's should be Hannah Montana
    Not sure where that came from. Idk what I have done here to remind you of Hannah Montana

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  3. #63
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    What is your title? Which one. My first one or my second one? Currently it's PP.O. Newshound

    When were you given your title? I don't remember, but it was around or after post #26,357

    Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? You have to ask?

    Who started the initiative to get you your title? Webby bestows all titles that are given TTBOMK. Those who ask for one usually go into the "Will never get one" column.

    Do you like your title. Do I have a choice?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #64
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    "singersp" wrote:
    What is your title? Which one. My first one or my second one? Currently it's PP.O. Newshound

    When were you given your title? I don't remember, but it was around or after post #26,357

    Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? You have to ask?

    Who started the initiative to get you your title? Webby bestows all titles that are given TTBOMK. Those who ask for one usually go into the "Will never get one" column.

    Do you like your title. Do I have a choice?
    Thanks my friend.
    Good to see the Newshound at work again.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #65
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    What is your title? PP.O Believer

    When were you given your title? Last year some time.

    Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? I wish I could dig up the thread. I just remember it being about believing in what this site was all about. Bringing Viking fans together. Much props to whomever can dig it up.

    Who started the initiative to get you your title? Webby

    Do you like your title? Yes

  6. #66
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

    "marstc09" wrote:
    What is your title? PP.O Believer

    When were you given your title? Last year some time.

    Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? I wish I could dig up the thread. I just remember it being about believing in what this site was all about. Bringing Viking fans together. Much props to whomever can dig it up.

    Who started the initiative to get you your title? Webby

    Do you like your title? Yes
    I very seldom really look at each and every posters info.
    I never even knew you had a title.
    A very good one at that.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Uffda, the thread title is greatest video ever
    By dfosterf in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 07:42 PM
  2. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  3. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Official "We Won" Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
  5. The Official "WTF?" Thread...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •