Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The Official "Explain Your Title Thread"

Don't have one....I guess im not good enough. :'(...lol

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    Don't have one....I guess im not good enough. :'(...lol
    Hang around.
    Make some quality posts and I am sure it will come.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Don't have one, but then again I'm still a rookie :-[
    I'm a little scared that my ability to kill any thread might haunt me in the future :-

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

When were you given [s]your[/s] a title? A couple years ago. I don't remember the exact date.

Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? Both, I think. Someone suggested having a sig contest (the first one ever on PPO), and it was suggested that Webby might give a title to the winner, though it wasn't ever said what that title would be. I was given the title 'PPO Sig Picasso'.

Who started the initiative to get you your title? Ultra started the contest. It's right here.

Do you like your title. Well, after a while, I didn't feel like I should keep the 'sig picasso' title. A number of people had joined and/or improved their sig making skills to the point where I felt silly wearing a title that proclaimed me better than all of them. Since I discovered that, being a mod, I could change my own title, I did. It's kind of a mixed blessing. I'm no longer pretending to be better than all the other graphic artists on this site, but at the same time, I didn't earn this title on these boards (though I have earned it elsewhere). I'm open to suggestions.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

I don't have a title but I should change my name to DosOcho for obvious reasons......

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

been here awhile....don't have one. I can't post as much as I used too
    :'(

"josdin00" wrote:
    When were you given [s]your[/s] a title? A couple years ago. I don't remember the exact date.

Was your title created over a single incident or was it a culmination of several incidents? Both, I think. Someone suggested having a sig contest (the first one ever on PPO), and it was suggested that Webby might give a title to the winner, though it wasn't ever said what that title would be. I was given the title 'PPO Sig Picasso'.

Who started the initiative to get you your title? Ultra started the contest. It's right here.

Do you like your title. Well, after a while, I didn't feel like I should keep the 'sig picasso' title. A number of people had joined and/or improved their sig making skills to the point where I felt silly wearing a title that proclaimed me better than all of them. Since I discovered that, being a mod, I could change my own title, I did. It's kind of a mixed blessing. I'm no longer pretending to be better than all the other graphic artists on this site, but at the same time, I didn't earn this title on these boards (though I have earned it elsewhere). I'm open to suggestions.
    I am not one to play favorites, however, I do believe you are very talented and like you stuff the best.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Slade" wrote:
    been here awhile....don't have one. I can't post as much as I used too
    :'(
    I know but the ones you stick in are always pretty timely and well thought out.
    I know I wouldn't mind seeing a few more out of you.
    ;D

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

I am going to be running for president n 2028.

I've been campaigning since third grade (currently in college as a music education major, random, i know).

I am responsible for a few politcal threads that were quickly shut down...

Lots of posts, and the same name, and avatar for three years (on Jan. 8, out last playoff win, which was against Green Bay) has landed me as the PP. O Presidential candidate/
    i m better than you, so just give up...

"Potus2028" wrote:
    I am going to be running for president n 2028.

I've been campaigning since third grade (currently in college as a music education major, random, i know).

I am responsible for a few politcal threads that were quickly shut down...

Lots of posts, and the same name, and avatar for three years (on Jan. 8, out last playoff win, which was against Green Bay) has landed me as the PP. O Presidential candidate/
    I always wondered about that one.

Did you actually log on the first time during that win?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast