Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vikingTurf Guest

Official Cricket Thread

England vs Pakistan 1st Test started today, so far England has been playing well, luckily i found a way to watch it live online so it's a nice change from soccer for now. :grin: Too bad Pietersen is already out, was looking forward to his batting.

Prophet Guest

Re: Official Cricket Thread

I'm pretty sure that this isn't a repeat thread.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    England vs Pakistan 1st Test started today, so far England has been playing well, luckily i found a way to watch it live online so it's a nice change from soccer for now. :grin: Too bad Pietersen is already out, was looking forward to his batting.
    I really hate it when they chirp all night. Then I can't leave the windows open because the noise is too much for me.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

vikingTurf Guest

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    I really hate it when they chirp all night. Then I can't leave the windows open because the noise is too much for me.

=Z=
    I am used to their chirping by now, in fact I can't sleep if the chirping is missing, maybe you should just force yourself and get used to it :grin:

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:

=Z=
    I am used to their chirping by now, in fact I can't sleep if the chirping is missing, maybe you should just force yourself and get used to it :grin:
    I really need the noise of a busy highway to lull me to sleep. Out in the woods, for example, it's too frigging quiet.

What I *really* hate is when there's one of them cricketeers in my garage and he's squeaking away but then he shuts up just as I get close to him with my "Sandal of Death" poised to end his miserable life.

That and the Australians. Those bastards will NEVER get the ashes back!

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

One time I was running late for work so I grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor that looked clean and wrinkle free. Half way to work (driving 75 mph down I94) I felt a tickle on my thigh. I thought I must have been feeling things so I continued to drive. Another minute passed and I felt something again. This time I knew for sure something was crawling on me. I assumed it was a spider so I started swatting at my leg until a nasty ooz emitted through my jeans. As soon as I got into my office I pulled my pants down a little to see what it was. Low and behold it was a mashed up mother cricket. How did I know it was a mother cricket you ask? Well when I got back from getting my morning coffee (yes I pulled my pants back up) I found 3 or four baby crickets at the base of my chair where I had been looking in my pants! I'll never forget that morning.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

*chirp chirp*

I like using them when I go fishing!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I like the sound they make when you step on them.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Bring 'Em On..

Cook and Collingwood are doing the business, if we can get over 300 today with no more wickets (or even with only one more wicket lost) we'll be in great shape.

I do like Collingwood as a player, I find it hard to understand why it's so hard for him to get in the the Test side when Ian Bell somehow manages to command a place.

"Benet" wrote:
    Bring 'Em On..

Cook and Collingwood are doing the business, if we can get over 300 today with no more wickets (or even with only one more wicket lost) we'll be in great shape.

I do like Collingwood as a player, I find it hard to understand why it's so hard for him to get in the the Test side when Ian Bell somehow manages to command a place.
    You do realize that to most of us, that whole thing looked like:

Ο μάγειρà ŽÂ±Ãâ€š και Collingwood κάνουΠεπιχεÎ ¹ÏÎ®ÏƒÎµÎ¹Ï €š, εάν μποροϠμε να πάρουÎ ¼Îµ πάνω από 300 σήμερα χωρίς Ãâ‚¬ÃŽÂµÃÂÃŽÂ¹ÃÆ’ÃÆ ’ότερα wickets (ή ακόμα και με μόνο ÃŽÂ*να Ãâ‚¬ÃŽÂµÃÂÃŽÂ¹ÃÆ’ÃÆ ’ότερο wicket που χάνετÎ ±Î¹) εμείς θα είμασφžÃŽÂµ στη μεγάλη μορÏâ€*ή. ΣυμπαÎ ¸ÏŽ Collingwood ως Ïâ€*ορÎÂ*α, βρίσκφ° για να καταλΠβω δύσκολ ŽÂ¿ γιατί είναι τόσο δύσκολ ŽÂ¿ για τον να παρθεΠστην πλευρÎ ¬ δοκιμήà â€š όταν κατορΠώνει να διατάΠει Ian Bell κάπως μια θÎÂ*ση.

=Z=

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast