Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84
  1. #21
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    oh I think if it gets perverted enough, he won't be able to help himself.
    LOL it would have to involve 2 women triedandtrue and I have to go to work lol

    Maybe you to can talk about getting together to meet, maybe have a sleep over and become friends. Describe for Cajun what you would be wearing that night, talk about hanging out and what things you like about men and how you like to flirt with them, and maybe talk about this in a hot tub together!
    LOL Sounds like Cajun isn't the only one with some fantasies.

  2. #22
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    oh I think if it gets perverted enough, he won't be able to help himself.
    LOL it would have to involve 2 women triedandtrue and I have to go to work lol

    Maybe you to can talk about getting together to meet, maybe have a sleep over and become friends. Describe for Cajun what you would be wearing that night, talk about hanging out and what things you like about men and how you like to flirt with them, and maybe talk about this in a hot tub together!
    LOL Sounds like Cajun isn't the only one with some fantasies.
    :laughing3: I was about to say the same thing! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #23
    Prophet Guest

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    oh I think if it gets perverted enough, he won't be able to help himself.
    LOL it would have to involve 2 women triedandtrue and I have to go to work lol

    Maybe you to can talk about getting together to meet, maybe have a sleep over and become friends. Describe for Cajun what you would be wearing that night, talk about hanging out and what things you like about men and how you like to flirt with them, and maybe talk about this in a hot tub together!

    LOL Sounds like Cajun isn't the only one with some fantasies.
    :laughing3: I was about to say the same thing! :lol:

    lmao WTP.



  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    All I know is that if we can keep him from posting in this thread it will be a miracle.
    yeah..no kiddin!

  5. #25
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    Cajun I was just about to take a dip in my hottub wearing my new Vikings bikini, TNT was planning on coming too, would you like to join us?
    Oh wait a minute, he can't post in here so guess he can't answer that one! :wink:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  6. #26
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Cajun I was just about to take a dip in my hottub wearing my new Vikings bikini, TNT was planning on coming too, would you like to join us?
    Oh wait a minute, he can't post in here so guess he can't answer that one! :wink:
    :shock:

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Cajun, why is it that you are a staunch right-wing conservative Republican?
    I just don't understand why Cajun likes George Bush so much. I mean, look at his record as president. Oh well, that's Cajun though. He'll defend any Conservative until the very end. I heard he was wearing a "Cheney '08" shirt the other day.

  7. #27
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    Yeah, unfortunately my top is just a little too small, so they're not covered very well.

  8. #28
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Yeah, unfortunately my top is just a little too small, so they're not covered very well.
    :lol: who needs tops??

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  9. #29
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Yeah, unfortunately my top is just a little too small, so they're not covered very well.
    :lol: who needs tops??
    LOL!! Good question!

  10. #30
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: The Official "Cajun can't post in this" Thread...

    Cajun, in the butt, right?

    [color=red]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Post Game Thread!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 08:47 AM
  2. The *official* post your AIM/MSN thread.
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 04:05 PM
  3. The Official Cajun "Response" thread
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:06 PM
  4. Official Post Game Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 02:18 AM
  5. **Official Post Game Thread**
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 06:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •