Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SageVike is offline Starter

The Official Arguement Thread

Well This Thread is where you can let people know how you feel about them!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: Jay-Z A Devil Worshiper

is he really a devil worshiper or is this just your opinion again??? if its just your opinion change the name of the thread to "i believe jay-z is a devil worshiper" geez cmon now youve been warned of this loads of times. youre headed to p.p.o hell man.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jay-Z A Devil Worshiper???

Does that make Beyonce' a devil?....just wondering.

[size=12pt]Unbelievable!
    That clip made me sick!
    In fact, by head spun around 6 times and I threw up my split pea soup I had for lunch!
    [/size]
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    [size=12pt]Unbelievable!
    That clip made me sick!
    In fact, by head spun around 6 times and I threw up my split pea soup I had for lunch!

[/size]

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"mr.woo" wrote:
    is he really a devil worshiper or is this just your opinion again??? if its just your opinion change the name of the thread to "i believe jay-z is a devil worshiper" geez cmon now youve been warned of this loads of times. youre headed to p.p.o hell man.
    i think the question marks at the end indicate that he is simply posing a question that is up for debate, don't be such a tard.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    i think the question marks at the end indicate that he is simply posing a question that is up for debate, don't be such a tard.

he added those question marks when he editied it you newb. also he has been told numerous times to make his thread titles apropriate andyet he continues to state opnion as fact. Also nobody call the WOO a tard. may jerimiah johnson haunt your dreams eternal.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiNndAVGGWUAK0ijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13bk7pkit/EXP=1174848999/**http%3A//www.plus.es/media/PAGINADIGITALPLUS/Cine/100anoswestern/jeremiahjohnson04_ee.jpg[/img]
    woo out

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

he added those question marks when he editied it you newb. also he has been told numerous times to make his thread titles apropriate andyet he continues to state opnion as fact. Also nobody call the WOO a tard. may jerimiah johnson haunt your dreams eternal.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiNndAVGGWUAK0ijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13bk7pkit/EXP=1174848999/**http%3A//www.plus.es/media/PAGINADIGITALPLUS/Cine/100anoswestern/jeremiahjohnson04_ee.jpg[/img]
    ok, but i don't see any of the other threads starting out with in my opinion, they are all stated as fact when they are all just opinion (except for the one about big girls needing love, that is a fact). It is not like he just made something up, his proof was good, you better stop being a tard cause jermiah johnson is a flammer.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

ok, but i don't see any of the other threads starting out with in my opinion, they are all stated as fact when they are all just opinion (except for the one about big girls needing love, that is a fact). It is not like he just made something up, his proof was good, you better stop being a tard cause jermiah johnson is a flammer.
    ROTFL!!!

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

they dont start out with in ky opinion but they do start out such as what doyou think about. or shoudl we get. its very frustrating to clickon a post that say Vikings Get Moss to find a post by sagevike saying "What do you guys think? should we get him?" also jerimiah johnson is not a flamer. you are a flamer. jerimiah iis a crow killing mountain man. the only think you kill is your boyfriends sperm whenyou wash your mouth out with mouth cleaner.
    woo out

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast