Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Re: The Offical Madden 07 Thread

"thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    "purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    How do you figure you are the "Madden God"?? LOL that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I guess you could put "self proclaimed" Madden god but by no means are you worthy of the name Madden God. Especially since you have yet to even play me and have yet to prove to me you are worthy of such name. Look me up sometime my screen name on PS2 is "BLACKBRAVE". If you play me straight using no "money" plays and mixing it up real sim nfl style I guarentee you will not beat and if you do it will be close. I am probally one of the best players around who play real sim ball. I do not run the same play several times in a row and think its ok to do that like Itallion Stallion does. Thats cheap and should not be allowed to take place on the game. So if your looking for a straight game challenge otherwise if you pl;ay cheap I will do what I do to everyone else who plays cheap and just run clock.
    wow guy your a joke. if the play works then keep running it maybe not 5 times in a row but in real football they will run the same play over and over and over and over and over again and again wether its from the same formation or not is another story but teams will run the same play untill the other team catches on. also if you cant stop the play that is what i like to call a USER ERROR unless it truly is a glitch. If u cant stop someone from running the same play 5 times in a row u r a chaunce.
    ditto
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

this site is pretty good as well...

www.maddenplanet.com
    they uses different sources from different sites.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"Braddock" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    How do you figure you are the "Madden God"?? LOL that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I guess you could put "self proclaimed" Madden god but by no means are you worthy of the name Madden God. Especially since you have yet to even play me and have yet to prove to me you are worthy of such name. Look me up sometime my screen name on PS2 is "BLACKBRAVE". If you play me straight using no "money" plays and mixing it up real sim nfl style I guarentee you will not beat and if you do it will be close. I am probally one of the best players around who play real sim ball. I do not run the same play several times in a row and think its ok to do that like Itallion Stallion does. Thats cheap and should not be allowed to take place on the game. So if your looking for a straight game challenge otherwise if you pl;ay cheap I will do what I do to everyone else who plays cheap and just run clock.
    wow guy your a joke. if the play works then keep running it maybe not 5 times in a row but in real football they will run the same play over and over and over and over and over again and again wether its from the same formation or not is another story but teams will run the same play untill the other team catches on. also if you cant stop the play that is what i like to call a USER ERROR unless it truly is a glitch. If u cant stop someone from running the same play 5 times in a row u r a chaunce.
    ditto

Before I was hardcore into Madden online, I used to get pissed when people re ran a certain "legal" play. I used to get so mad....but what I realized is that its fair and that if you cant beat it...join it (em). I'll run a play all over someone till they step thier game up and stop it. Its part of legal stratedgy in Madden.I do HATE people who know how to cheat Online with the whole blitz glich or whatever.I'll admit I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be...mostly becuz I dont play Madden at all now becuz 06 for 360 was TERRIBLE. But if 07 is good, I'll get back into it.Oh and noone is a "Madden God"..becuz everybody and there brother THINKS thier good at Madden.Trash talking is 70% of the fun in Madden, as Chad Johnson said "People lose friendships over this(Madden)".

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

:lol: I love it when people start smack talking about playing video games online. Everyone thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    ditto

Before I was hardcore into Madden online, I used to get pissed when people re ran a certain "legal" play. I used to get so mad....but what I realized is that its fair and that if you cant beat it...join it (em). I'll run a play all over someone till they step thier game up and stop it. Its part of legal stratedgy in Madden.I do HATE people who know how to cheat Online with the whole blitz glich or whatever.I'll admit I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be...mostly becuz I dont play Madden at all now becuz 06 for 360 was TERRIBLE. But if 07 is good, I'll get back into it.Oh and noone is a "Madden God"..becuz everybody and there brother THINKS thier good at Madden.Trash talking is 70% of the fun in Madden, as Chad Johnson said "People lose friendships over this(Madden)".
    I know guys, I think everyone has a title and dude I don't know what your talking about no money plays? Sorry if I pick the Vikes, I'm throwin to T-Will deep alot, no sim style, no one plays like that. I just wanted to have a title like all of the cool people on this website and I thought this could be it. So WilliamsonOfTroy, do you have a 360 and live?

Thank you Josdin for the sig

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Out of this crowd, I would think the madden god would be PP80. I don't see any madden tournament trophies to back up anyone else's claims.

Anyways... I can't wait until the new game comes out. I just hope it doesn't distract me from my school work because of the late release this year.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    ditto

I know guys, I think everyone has a title and dude I don't know what your talking about no money plays? Sorry if I pick the Vikes, I'm throwin to T-Will deep alot, no sim style, no one plays like that. I just wanted to have a title like all of the cool people on this website and I thought this could be it. So WilliamsonOfTroy, do you have a 360 and live?
    Actually I have won a Madden offical Tournament at Navy Pier. I think in 2005, so ya PP80, I may be able to find a PS2 and sometime, we will play

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Prophet Guest

Madden NFL 07: Hands-On
    July 16, 2006
    by: Ray Almeda

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think this is going to be the first year that I don't buy Madden. I'm going to buy NCAA football and not Madden.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think this is going to be the first year that I don't buy Madden. I'm going to buy NCAA football and not Madden.
    Yes I think im gonna do the same. I bought both last year,but barely even touched Madden I really for NCAA it was the first time I ever bought the game too. I find it so much more fun than Madden

I use to be a diehard Madden fan so it will be weird not buying it this year.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast