Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

The Offical Madden 07 Thread

Since I AM the Madden God, this thread has been dedicated to all questions and comments about Madden NFL 2007. Some good sites to visit for some Madden Info

www.ign.com

www.easports.com

www.gametrailers.com

I am really looking forward to this game and I hope other people are too. And yes, Bdubya and WilliamsonOfTroy. I AM THE MADDEN GOD!!!

ChiTownVike

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Re: The Offical Madden 07 Thread

I think I'm pretty good, but I only play with friends, never been online or anything. I'm probably only average, but that's OK, as long as I'm having fun.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I think I'm pretty good, but I only play with friends, never been online or anything. I'm probably only average, but that's OK, as long as I'm having fun.
    That's all that matters, I was just givin those guys a little smack talk that started back in another thread

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    That's all that matters, I was just givin those guys a little smack talk that started back in another thread
    yeah i saw that. but smack talkin' is fun too, as long as nobody takes it to seriously :wink: . can't wait for Madden 07 (or the beginning of the NFL season)
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    Since I AM the Madden God, this thread has been dedicated to all questions and comments about Madden NFL 2007. Some good sites to visit for some Madden Info

www.ign.com

www.easports.com

www.gametrailers.com

I am really looking forward to this game and I hope other people are too. And yes, Bdubya and WilliamsonOfTroy. I AM THE MADDEN GOD!!!

ChiTownVike

LOL, you'll regret saying that after you play me. :wink:

What system will you be playing Madden 2007 on?
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:

www.ign.com

www.easports.com

www.gametrailers.com

ChiTownVike

hahahahahaha, you make me laugh, I play it on Xbox 360. I will own you. My gamertag is at the bottom

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "ChiTownVike" wrote:

www.ign.com

www.easports.com

www.gametrailers.com

ChiTownVike

hahahahahaha, you make me laugh, I play it on Xbox 360. I will own you. My gamertag is at the bottom

D@mn, I guess we won't be playing each other because I'll have it on PS2. :sad:

But if anyone else plans on playing Madden 2007 on PS2 online, please let me know.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

I enjoy madden but i seem to be likeing ncaa more than Madden. Iam very excited for the NCAA 2007

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

How do you figure you are the "Madden God"?? LOL that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I guess you could put "self proclaimed" Madden god but by no means are you worthy of the name Madden God. Especially since you have yet to even play me and have yet to prove to me you are worthy of such name. Look me up sometime my screen name on PS2 is "BLACKBRAVE". If you play me straight using no "money" plays and mixing it up real sim nfl style I guarentee you will not beat and if you do it will be close. I am probally one of the best players around who play real sim ball. I do not run the same play several times in a row and think its ok to do that like Itallion Stallion does. Thats cheap and should not be allowed to take place on the game. So if your looking for a straight game challenge otherwise if you pl;ay cheap I will do what I do to everyone else who plays cheap and just run clock.

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    How do you figure you are the "Madden God"?? LOL that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I guess you could put "self proclaimed" Madden god but by no means are you worthy of the name Madden God. Especially since you have yet to even play me and have yet to prove to me you are worthy of such name. Look me up sometime my screen name on PS2 is "BLACKBRAVE". If you play me straight using no "money" plays and mixing it up real sim nfl style I guarentee you will not beat and if you do it will be close. I am probally one of the best players around who play real sim ball. I do not run the same play several times in a row and think its ok to do that like Itallion Stallion does. Thats cheap and should not be allowed to take place on the game. So if your looking for a straight game challenge otherwise if you pl;ay cheap I will do what I do to everyone else who plays cheap and just run clock.
    wow guy your a joke. if the play works then keep running it maybe not 5 times in a row but in real football they will run the same play over and over and over and over and over again and again wether its from the same formation or not is another story but teams will run the same play untill the other team catches on. also if you cant stop the play that is what i like to call a USER ERROR unless it truly is a glitch. If u cant stop someone from running the same play 5 times in a row u r a chaunce.
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast