Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69
  1. #51
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They look kinda young.....almost look like highschoolers.....
    Having only graduated from high school 2 years ago, i would say they are older, but not by much.
    If i had to guess I would say the one on the left is 23 and the one on the right is 21

  2. #52
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They look kinda young.....almost look like highschoolers.....
    Having only graduated from high school 2 years ago, i would say they are older, but not by much.
    If i had to guess I would say the one on the left is 23 and the one on the right is 21
    Not to mention there are a lot of members here between the ages of 16 & 20.

    This is for them, not you for you dirty old men.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #53
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    Thank you Singer

  4. #54
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They look kinda young.....almost look like highschoolers.....
    Having only graduated from high school 2 years ago, i would say they are older, but not by much.
    If i had to guess I would say the one on the left is 23 and the one on the right is 21
    Not to mention there are a lot of members here between the ages of 16 & 20.

    This is for them, not you for you dirty old men.
    it is amazing to be in that age range

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #55
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Just cracked open number three. Time to celebrate with one of my favorite frat boy tricks:

    This clip is too funny.

    I had two bloody marys. Does that count?
    Yup. The generally agreed upon ratio for an alcoholic beverage is 12 oz Beer = 5 oz wine = 1.25 oz spirits. Of course, that ratio breaks down pretty quickly if you're drinking say, an 11% imperial stout,
    25% port wine, 120 proof absinthe, etc. But that's the guideline I've always come across. So as long as you had at least a shot in each Mary, you're good.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    Don't we have to deduct some alcohol content to make up for the health benefits of the tomato juice?
    Whats the "official" take on this?
    The above quote came from The other two beer minimum thread, but unfortunately I've only had one today so I cannot answer in that thread due to the rules laid out therein. However, I feel that the Officially official thread for everything official will be an appropriat venue for answering Bloody's question.

    I don't think you have to deduct any alcohol content for "health benefits." After all, if you look at some of my earlier posts in that thread, you will find links touting the health benefits of drinking beer. Also, the health benefits of drinking wine are well documented elsewhere. There will always be some grey area with regards to how much alcohol was consumed before being able to properly post in the other two beer minimum thread, but I feel that as long as a poster made a good faith effort to consume two alchohic beverages, he/she cannot be held at fault for the presence of sobriety while posting.

  6. #56
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "The" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Just cracked open number three. Time to celebrate with one of my favorite frat boy tricks:

    This clip is too funny.

    I had two bloody marys. Does that count?
    Yup. The generally agreed upon ratio for an alcoholic beverage is 12 oz Beer = 5 oz wine = 1.25 oz spirits. Of course, that ratio breaks down pretty quickly if you're drinking say, an 11% imperial stout,
    25% port wine, 120 proof absinthe, etc. But that's the guideline I've always come across. So as long as you had at least a shot in each Mary, you're good.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    Don't we have to deduct some alcohol content to make up for the health benefits of the tomato juice?
    Whats the "official" take on this?
    The above quote came from The other two beer minimum thread, but unfortunately I've only had one today so I cannot answer in that thread due to the rules laid out therein. However, I feel that the Officially official thread for everything official will be an appropriat venue for answering Bloody's question.

    I don't think you have to deduct any alcohol content for "health benefits." After all, if you look at some of my earlier posts in that thread, you will find links touting the health benefits of drinking beer. Also, the health benefits of drinking wine are well documented elsewhere. There will always be some grey area with regards to how much alcohol was consumed before being able to properly post in the other two beer minimum thread, but I feel that as long as a poster made a good faith effort to consume two alchohic beverages, he/she cannot be held at fault for the presence of sobriety while posting.
    Solid logic and sound reason...you present your argument very well Dropper.

  7. #57
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=42317.msg721885#msg721885 date=1202879187]
    Just cracked open number three. Time to celebrate with one of my favorite frat boy tricks:

    This clip is too funny.

    I had two bloody marys. Does that count?
    Yup. The generally agreed upon ratio for an alcoholic beverage is 12 oz Beer = 5 oz wine = 1.25 oz spirits. Of course, that ratio breaks down pretty quickly if you're drinking say, an 11% imperial stout,
    25% port wine, 120 proof absinthe, etc. But that's the guideline I've always come across. So as long as you had at least a shot in each Mary, you're good.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    Don't we have to deduct some alcohol content to make up for the health benefits of the tomato juice?
    Whats the "official" take on this?
    The above quote came from The other two beer minimum thread, but unfortunately I've only had one today so I cannot answer in that thread due to the rules laid out therein. However, I feel that the Officially official thread for everything official will be an appropriat venue for answering Bloody's question.

    I don't think you have to deduct any alcohol content for "health benefits." After all, if you look at some of my earlier posts in that thread, you will find links touting the health benefits of drinking beer. Also, the health benefits of drinking wine are well documented elsewhere. There will always be some grey area with regards to how much alcohol was consumed before being able to properly post in the other two beer minimum thread, but I feel that as long as a poster made a good faith effort to consume two alchohic beverages, he/she cannot be held at fault for the presence of sobriety while posting.
    Solid logic and sound reason...you present your argument very well Dropper.

    [/quote]

    You should tell that to the law schools I applied to earlier this year.
    ;D

  8. #58
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,528

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "singersp" wrote:
    The one on the left looks a little "Horsey"

    The one on the right is hot. I'd give her a drunken pick-up line and watch her laugh at me.

    Officially
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #59
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "C" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The one on the left looks a little "Horsey"

    The one on the right is hot. I'd give her a drunken pick-up line and watch her laugh at me.

    Officially
    Agreed.
    I'd [size=4pt](try to)[/size] do her. [size=4pt](before getting shot down)[/size]


    [size=4pt]Disclaimer:
    (just kidding honey!)[/size]

  10. #60
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The one on the left looks a little "Horsey"

    The one on the right is hot. I'd give her a drunken pick-up line and watch her laugh at me.

    Officially
    Agreed.
    I'd [size=4pt](try to)[/size] do her. [size=4pt](before getting shot down)[/size]


    [size=4pt]Disclaimer:
    (just kidding honey!)[/size]
    Lmao

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL UFL THREAD ***
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
  2. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  3. official MLB thread
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 05:04 PM
  4. Official "We Won" Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:36 PM
  5. The Official "We win" Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •