Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The Officailly official thread for everything official

"davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    They look kinda young.....almost look like highschoolers.....
    Having only graduated from high school 2 years ago, i would say they are older, but not by much.
    If i had to guess I would say the one on the left is 23 and the one on the right is 21

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Having only graduated from high school 2 years ago, i would say they are older, but not by much.
    If i had to guess I would say the one on the left is 23 and the one on the right is 21
    Not to mention there are a lot of members here between the ages of 16 & 20.

This is for them, not you for you dirty old men.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Singer

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Not to mention there are a lot of members here between the ages of 16 & 20.

This is for them, not you for you dirty old men.
    it is amazing to be in that age range

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Just cracked open number three. Time to celebrate with one of my favorite frat boy tricks:

This clip is too funny.

I had two bloody marys. Does that count?
    Yup. The generally agreed upon ratio for an alcoholic beverage is 12 oz Beer = 5 oz wine = 1.25 oz spirits. Of course, that ratio breaks down pretty quickly if you're drinking say, an 11% imperial stout,
    25% port wine, 120 proof absinthe, etc. But that's the guideline I've always come across. So as long as you had at least a shot in each Mary, you're good.
    I'm not so sure about that.
    Don't we have to deduct some alcohol content to make up for the health benefits of the tomato juice?
    Whats the "official" take on this?
    The above quote came from The other two beer minimum thread, but unfortunately I've only had one today so I cannot answer in that thread due to the rules laid out therein. However, I feel that the Officially official thread for everything official will be an appropriat venue for answering Bloody's question.

I don't think you have to deduct any alcohol content for "health benefits." After all, if you look at some of my earlier posts in that thread, you will find links touting the health benefits of drinking beer. Also, the health benefits of drinking wine are well documented elsewhere. There will always be some grey area with regards to how much alcohol was consumed before being able to properly post in the other two beer minimum thread, but I feel that as long as a poster made a good faith effort to consume two alchohic beverages, he/she cannot be held at fault for the presence of sobriety while posting.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"The" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Just cracked open number three. Time to celebrate with one of my favorite frat boy tricks:

This clip is too funny.

Yup. The generally agreed upon ratio for an alcoholic beverage is 12 oz Beer = 5 oz wine = 1.25 oz spirits. Of course, that ratio breaks down pretty quickly if you're drinking say, an 11% imperial stout,
    25% port wine, 120 proof absinthe, etc. But that's the guideline I've always come across. So as long as you had at least a shot in each Mary, you're good.
    Don't we have to deduct some alcohol content to make up for the health benefits of the tomato juice?
    The above quote came from The other two beer minimum thread, but unfortunately I've only had one today so I cannot answer in that thread due to the rules laid out therein. However, I feel that the Officially official thread for everything official will be an appropriat venue for answering Bloody's question.

I don't think you have to deduct any alcohol content for "health benefits." After all, if you look at some of my earlier posts in that thread, you will find links touting the health benefits of drinking beer. Also, the health benefits of drinking wine are well documented elsewhere. There will always be some grey area with regards to how much alcohol was consumed before being able to properly post in the other two beer minimum thread, but I feel that as long as a poster made a good faith effort to consume two alchohic beverages, he/she cannot be held at fault for the presence of sobriety while posting.
    Solid logic and sound reason...you present your argument very well Dropper.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=The Dropper link=topic=42317.msg721885#msg721885 date=1202879187]

This clip is too funny.

Solid logic and sound reason...you present your argument very well Dropper.

[/quote]

You should tell that to the law schools I applied to earlier this year.
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"singersp" wrote:
    The one on the left looks a little "Horsey"

The one on the right is hot. I'd give her a drunken pick-up line and watch her laugh at me.

Officially
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"C" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

The one on the right is hot. I'd give her a drunken pick-up line and watch her laugh at me.

Officially
    Agreed.
    I'd [size=4pt](try to)[/size] do her. [size=4pt](before getting shot down)[/size]

[size=4pt]Disclaimer:
    (just kidding honey!)[/size]

davike is offline Team Alumni

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Officially
    Agreed.
    I'd [size=4pt](try to)[/size] do her. [size=4pt](before getting shot down)[/size]

[size=4pt]Disclaimer:
    (just kidding honey!)[/size]
    Lmao

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast