Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offended

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Re: Offended

Its a freaking joke. I am so sick and tired of people like Gumble. People like him preach equality yet they act racism. Yes he is a racist!!!!!!! He is flat out saying that the winter olympics are a white mans sport. I guess Jamacia and there bobsleep team haveno respect in his eyes them, I guess, all the other athletes from different countrys and different racial backgrounds have no respect in his eyes. WHAT A FREAKING RACIAL PRICK GUMBLE IS, I AM REALY SICK TO MY STOMACH ABOUT THIS.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Purple,
    I'm not racist, but here I go:
    Basketball = black man's sport
    Baseball = loved predominately by whites
    Hockey = white man's sport
    Golf = rich/white man's sport
    football = equal opportunity, folks!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"sleepagent" wrote:
    There can be a thin line between stereotype and racism. The fact of the matter is simple. The Winter Olympics seems to be dominated by White Athletes while the Summer Olympics seems to be dominated by Black Athletes. Different sports. Different types of people. The bottom line is they are ALL skilled at what they do . . . regardless of their color!
    I would debate that the summer olympics are dominated by black athletes. In some cases this is true like in sprinting or marathon, but that has a lot to do with a genetic predisposition for fast twitch and slow twitch muscles in west africans and east africans respectively. Many summer sports have little to no Black medallist. I can't think of the last time I saw a black gymnast, rower, etc. win a medal. I am pobably off, I'm just saying that that no olympic as a whole has a dispproportianate amount of winners based on race.

It has to do with cultural issues and what sports/events they place value on, and train for, it isn't that one race is a better athlete than another.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Just out of curiosity, I wonder what would have happened if Jim Rome or another white guy would question the skill of the black players deserving to be in the NBA?

I just don't like the double standard.

Furthermore Purple,
    when I was in college, I took this Africology course, and the professor explained to us that technically, people of color CAN NOT BE RACIST! Only caucasians can be racist. yeah, I was confused when I heard this. I didn't understand. I thought that anyone who disliked a person due to their race, was a racist. But, it's not so.
    It's been some years, so I don't remember everything else he said to support his "facts." He did explain what minorites are called when they hate caucasians, but I forgot. He said it had something to do with something.
    Moreover,
    (note: this is off topic), I also took another africology course in college (b/c my submajor was africology): Blacks in the Carribbeans (sp), and the professor for that course asked us like on the first or second day in class how many STATES are in AMERICA? Of course us full-blooded United Statesmen, with our oh so intelligent minds, answered "50". WRONG! He told us. If I'm correct, there are over 100 STATES in America. We just have to start thinking with REAL common sense.
    The average United Statesmen wouldn't know b/c most of us are ignorant to the rest of the world...stuck on stupid.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    Its a freaking joke. I am so sick and tired of people like Gumble. People like him preach equality yet they act racism. Yes he is a racist!!!!!!! He is flat out saying that the winter olympics are a white mans sport. I guess Jamacia and there bobsleep team haveno respect in his eyes them, I guess, all the other athletes from different countrys and different racial backgrounds have no respect in his eyes. WHAT A FREAKING RACIAL PRICK GUMBLE IS, I AM REALY SICK TO MY STOMACH ABOUT THIS.
    Dude i'm not sure but I think gumbel's wife is white, if it's not his wife it's his girlfriend that is white. but you are right he is a prick
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"bono" wrote:
    Purple,
    I'm not racist, but here I go:
    Basketball = black man's sport
    Baseball = loved predominately by whites
    Hockey = white man's sport
    Golf = rich/white man's sport
    football = equal opportunity, folks!
    What is that suppose to mean?
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Chez,
    Purple was stating something about whites or blacks dominating certain sports -if i'm correct, and so, although I hate no race, I decided to post what I -as a neutral human being -feels is true regarding sports and which group dominates them (albeit, players wise, or fan base wise). And it's just plain fact. More whites than blacks like BORING baseball (i'm not talking about playing, i'm talking about WATCHING the darn thing), and more blacks play/are fans of basketball (it's more urban type of sport...it has somewhat of an hip-hop flavor to it). And FOOTBALL. Well, who DOESN'T like football?! That's a sport for all ethnicities, ages, heights, weights, etc, etc! It's just fun stuff, kiddo! FOOTBALL RULES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I'm staying out of this one... I'm extremely anti-racist.... Not getting involved.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Furthermore Purple,
    when I was in college, I took this Africology course, and the professor explained to us that technically, people of color CAN NOT BE RACIST! Only caucasians can be racist. yeah, I was confused when I heard this. I didn't understand. I thought that anyone who disliked a person due to their race, was a racist. But, it's not so.
    It's been some years, so I don't remember everything else he said to support his "facts." He did explain what minorites are called when they hate caucasians, but I forgot. He said it had something to do with something.
    Moreover,
    (note: this is off topic), I also took another africology course in college (b/c my submajor was africology): Blacks in the Carribbeans (sp), and the professor for that course asked us like on the first or second day in class how many STATES are in AMERICA? Of course us full-blooded United Statesmen, with our oh so intelligent minds, answered "50". WRONG! He told us. If I'm correct, there are over 100 STATES in America. We just have to start thinking with REAL common sense.
    The average United Statesmen wouldn't know b/c most of us are ignorant to the rest of the world...stuck on stupid.
    What?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast