Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Off the Subject

  1. #51
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Off the Subject

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    And 6 kings song was spoken like a true conservative got the tone down and everything :grin: jk
    Come on now Del.......You preaching tone is like Jackson preaching child care.
    That is just SICK....

    Funny as SH*T...but still SICK!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    165

    Re: Off the Subject

    True i got sick from laughing to hard!!!
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

  3. #53
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Off the Subject

    OMG, that takes the cake!

    I cannot quit laughing!

  4. #54
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Off the Subject

    LOL, did I spell that right I can't see the screen so well through the tears!!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #55
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Off the Subject

    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #56
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Off the Subject

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    You are twisted! :lol:

  7. #57
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Off the Subject

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    You are twisted! :lol:
    This board has made me this way...I was an innocent before I joined here. :wink:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #58
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Off the Subject

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    You are twisted! :lol:
    This board has made me this way...I was an innocent before I joined here. :wink:
    Me too. I was actually a monk before they installed a PC in our sanctuary. :lol:

  9. #59
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Off the Subject

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    You are twisted! :lol:
    This board has made me this way...I was an innocent before I joined here. :wink:
    Me too. I was actually a monk before they installed a PC in our sanctuary. :lol:
    Ah yes...I have heard of how you used to enjoy beating the bishop for entertainment...but that is another matter! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #60
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Off the Subject

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    It looks like the kid likes it, though! SICK!!!
    You are twisted! :lol:
    This board has made me this way...I was an innocent before I joined here. :wink:
    Me too. I was actually a monk before they installed a PC in our sanctuary. :lol:
    Ah yes...I have heard of how you used to enjoy beating the bishop for entertainment...but that is another matter! :lol:
    ...I know what you mean! :wink:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Old subject ... M.Vick
    By capt.hrod in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 03:53 PM
  2. Not to go off the subject, but...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:08 PM
  3. Subject: Custody battle Ruling
    By purplehorn in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:08 AM
  4. Apparently the Local QB is a Touchy Subject :-)
    By SKOL in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 01:24 PM
  5. Since the subject of video games came up!!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 02:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •