cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Off the Subject

Good call, Josdin!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "duluthvikeslover85" wrote:
    I read that Jeb Bush may be Considering Running for President Of the US...... I say No Way what u guys think
    anybody is better than hillary would be...
    A-freakin' men! I don't think Jeb would run in '08 though. I think that's too close on the heels of brother Bush. Maybe the one after that? Not sure if I'd vote for him or not...I don't really know much 'bout him.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Oh man, a liberal bashing silly guy who is making comparisons to communism how refreshing.

Yall bettr just go aheeed and take yur asses up dar to dat der Canader. Dont lat da der hit yer asses on da way out.

Dis cuntry wuz founded bi us her concervative types.....................................

*que theme song to Team America.*
    from the dictionary:
    con·ser·va·tive( P )(kn-sûrv-tv)adj.
    1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
    2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
    3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.

The founders of this country were anything but conservative. They wanted things to be different...they wanted freedom...they took the system and put it on it's ears. Our forefathers WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE!!! Read Thomas Jefferson's version of the Bible...it's Liberal (note the capital "L").

Lincoln was a Republican, but definitely not conservative...he had the courage and the wisdom to make huge changes in the system for the good of mankind...i.e. NOT CONSERVATIVE.

Okay, done.

Del Rio Guest

"southern_yankee" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Oh man, a liberal bashing silly guy who is making comparisons to communism how refreshing.

Yall bettr just go aheeed and take yur asses up dar to dat der Canader. Dont lat da der hit yer asses on da way out.

Dis cuntry wuz founded bi us her concervative types.....................................

from the dictionary:

The founders of this country were anything but conservative. They wanted things to be different...they wanted freedom...they took the system and put it on it's ears. Our forefathers WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE!!! Read Thomas Jefferson's version of the Bible...it's Liberal (note the capital "L").

Lincoln was a Republican, but definitely not conservative...he had the courage and the wisdom to make huge changes in the system for the good of mankind...i.e. NOT CONSERVATIVE.

Okay, done.
    Not sure why you quoted me.............but I agree.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Bush is actually on the mid-left side of the right end of the spectrum. He isn't rediculously conservative as some like to think.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "southern_yankee" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

from the dictionary:

Okay, done.
    Not sure why you quoted me.............but I agree.
    Sorry, I didn't read closely enough. You were mocking the Americans who believe this country was founded by conservatives, then? Yeah, I know, read before you post...look before you leap...sorry 'bout that.

Del Rio Guest

Not a big deal, neither is what Turboe said really. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

But yeah I was being sarcastic. I liked the info you gave though it was an interesting take.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Yes, that is what makes this place work (the US as well as PP.O I guess if you think about it). We couldnt possibly have more divergent opinions on something, but we are all entitled to have those opinions

Del Rio Guest

Anytime a Conservative person makes the link between Communism and Liberals I wet myself.

God kills a kitten........

and baby Jesus cries.......

Write that down.

Yes, but 46.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast