Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off the Subject

duluthvikeslover85 is offline Training Camp

Off the Subject

I read that Jeb Bush may be Considering Running for President Of the US...... I say No Way what u guys think
    Purple and Gold all the way

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Off the Subject

He was the ORIGINAL Bush that they had planned on putting up as a candidate...it just happened that Dumya had better timing. God Forbid, that we have another Bush in the White House!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Good one, DR!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"duluthvikeslover85" wrote:
    I read that Jeb Bush may be Considering Running for President Of the US...... I say No Way what u guys think
    anybody is better than hillary would be...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

What I'm hoping for is that we get two candidates that are well spoken, thoughtful individuals that are fairly close to the middle politically. They will debate the issues, and not try to "mobilize their party's core" (which usually really means getting the extremists of the party going).

I'm sick of campaigns that are just attack after attack after attack, whether they're initiated by the parties, or groups loosely affiliated with the parties.

I want to be able to vote because I like one candidate's platform more than the other's, not because one candidate was less dispicable than the other. I think we need candidates completely seperate from the Bushes and the Clintons, and then maybe we can have a civilized debate about the leadership of this nation.

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

My opinion only, but if another Bush gets into the white house, I will defect to Canada.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I agree Josdin it seems that we are always getting right wing or left wing candidates running for office and there is no middle ground. So everyone then opts for the lesser of two evils with the candidates i guess. Just my thoughts.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    My opinion only, but if another Bush gets into the white house, I will defect to Canada.
    I just wish you guys would have the guts to follow up on your hollow threats. Half of Hollywood promised the same thing if W got a second term, and we were lucky enough to get that second term. Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge none of the idiots that spoke out have left for Canada (or France) yet.

Oh please oh please God let this come to fruition!!!! Canada really wouldnt notice if a few more liberals showed up there anyway. (No offense CanadianVikingsFan if you arent of that persuasion but you gotta admit you got a lot of leftists up there.)

Oh and by the way Mikey a little political lesson for you free of charge. In order to get to Canada you dont have to "Defect" you can just drive to the border and cross over freely. It is you liberals role models the Comunists that set up repressive governments that require their citizens to "Defect". The US would be happy to let you leave of your own volition, and Canada would probably welcome another person willing to pony up their high taxes.

Del Rio Guest

Oh man, a liberal bashing moron who is making comparisons to communism how refreshing.

Yall bettr just go aheeed and take yur asses up dar to dat der Canader. Dont lat da der hit yer asses on da way out.

Dis cuntry wuz founded bi us her concervative types.....................................

*que theme song to Team America.*

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast