Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    399

    Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    Clicked on "my account" and...

    Name:
    Odin VAVikefan
    Posts:
    218 (0.016 per day)
    Position:
    Starter
    Date Registered:
    December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 pm
    Last Active:
    Today at 09:23:39 am

    Yep, signed up right after returning from my secound Tour in 'Nam. Did another tour, kinda lost track of time during the Disco craze, then got myself born in 1980.

    ;D
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

  2. #2
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    since the change
    to the forusm from last season every one

    that
    signe dbefore that chnage has that as there regi date

  3. #3
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    "Articnv" wrote:
    since the change
    to the forusm from last season every one

    that
    signe dbefore that chnage has that as there regi date
    Except Kenny...
    THEY KILLED HIM, THOSE BA$TARDS!!!!

    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    Every member has that.

    Except me, I know when I and Cajun joined...so I changed ours.

  5. #5
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    Mine says 1969 as well, but I signed up on November 17, 2002....the best day of my life!
    ;D

  6. #6
    PurplePumpkin's Avatar
    PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    418

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    "Odin" wrote:
    Clicked on "my account" and...

    Name:
    Odin VAVikefan
    Posts:
    218 (0.016 per day)
    Position:
    Starter
    Date Registered:
    December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 pm
    Last Active:
    Today at 09:23:39 am

    Yep, signed up right after returning from my secound Tour in 'Nam. Did another tour, kinda lost track of time during the Disco craze, then got myself born in 1980.

    ;D
    [img width=80 height=80]http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif[/img]

    That's hilarious!! Wow I was ony 2 and a half in 1969....I matured early
    ;D

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    since the change
    to the forusm from last season every one

    that
    signe dbefore that chnage has that as there regi date
    Except Kenny...
    THEY KILLED HIM, THOSE BA$TARDS!!!!

    ;D
    It was the Bears fans that killed Kenny...they all joined in a massive FART-A-THON and A$$-fix-e-ated him!!!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Every member has that.

    Except me, I know when I and Cajun joined...so I changed ours.
    I never noticed that you fixed mine...of course, my "Look at Me" thread was probably a dead giveaway!!!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Odin the most tenured PP.O member?

    "Odin" wrote:
    Clicked on "my account" and...

    Name:
    Odin VAVikefan
    Posts:
    218 (0.016 per day)
    Position:
    Starter
    Date Registered:
    December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 pm
    Last Active:
    Today at 09:23:39 am

    Yep, signed up right after returning from my secound Tour in 'Nam. Did another tour, kinda lost track of time during the Disco craze, then got myself born in 1980.

    ;D
    Have you ever seen a Toddler discover something new?
    Excited, yet curious.


    Actually I got a good laugh at your response.
    ;D

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Similar Threads

  1. From the bowels of Odin
    By DJDozier in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:49 AM
  2. New member
    By gtinker63 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:49 AM
  3. HELLO FROM ODIN
    By Odin in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 11:04 PM
  4. New Member --- saying hello
    By pigskinronin in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 05:42 PM
  5. New member here.
    By EMCF in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 11:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •