Thread: Oasis

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Oasis

Any of you fellow Viking fans share the same love as I do for Oasis? For those of you who do not know Oasis, they are a British rock group that were influenced by the Beatles.

If you've never heard of them, you should check out some of their stuff. Some of their more famous songs include "Wonderwall," "Don't Look Back in Anger," "Champagne Supernova," "Don't Go Away," "Stand By Me," and of course, the song that is featured in the new SBC/AT&T commercials, "All Around the World."

I just recently became a fan this year and I am already in love with the band. Just wondering if anyone else is?

rdknieff is offline Starter

Re: Oasis

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    Any of you fellow Viking fans share the same love as I do for Oasis? For those of you who do not know Oasis, they are a British rock group that were influenced by the Beatles.

If you've never heard of them, you should check out some of their stuff. Some of their more famous songs include "Wonderwall," "Don't Look Back in Anger," "Champagne Supernova," "Don't Go Away," "Stand By Me," and of course, the song that is featured in the new SBC/AT&T commercials, "All Around the World."

I just recently became a fan this year and I am already in love with the band. Just wondering if anyone else is?
    music isn't toooooooo bad but unfortunately for the Gallagher boys, they're total friggin a-holes
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

All that I've really heard is that Noel, the lead vocalist, gets drunk and high before shows, so Liam has to fill in. And Noel hassles him from offstage. I wouldn't be surprised if they were, though.

rdknieff is offline Starter

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    All that I've really heard is that Noel, the lead vocalist, gets drunk and high before shows, so Liam has to fill in. And Noel hassles him from offstage. I wouldn't be surprised if they were, though.
    from what i understand, besides what you've said, is that one or the other (sorry not sure which is which) really can't do any sort of interview without totally dogging some other musician or celeb, etc....think they're cream of the crop or sumpin....anyway, like i said before....some of it's okay

p.s. glad to see music posts from time to time....can't get enough of em...well except the Three 6 Mafia thread that was goin' around the other day...
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

afterall, your my wonderwall.
    We're bringing purple back.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I've heard of them, but I only was paying attention because Zak Starkey has been playing with them between Who tours.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

When I saw this post I thought maybe they broke up again for the 10th time! LOL Glad to see another fan though they are in fact a great group with alot of potential I am gladto see they are foprming as a group again.