Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: NY ban N-word

  1. #21
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: NY ban N-word

    First, why someone would call family, friends, and acquaintances etc… a derogatory word is beyond me.

    Second, what the hell does cracker mean anyway?

  2. #22
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: NY ban N-word

    I guess its not derogatory if it's with an A.. Not an ER





    One Love

  3. #23
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: NY ban N-word

    "V4L" wrote:
    I guess its not derogatory if it's with an A.. Not an ER





    One Love
    Soo, bad grammer makes it derogatory?

  4. #24
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: NY ban N-word

    Haha.. I never said I agreed with it!

    I just have some african american friends.. And they use the word every sentence.. And they don't care if I say it with an A..

    I'm not sure why.. But I choose not to.. Just doesn't feel right







    One Love

  5. #25
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: NY ban N-word

    "Prophet" wrote:
    [img width=160 height=120]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i275/ghuyhj/789969483_l.gif[/img]
    I want to se him do that to the Burger King guy.

  6. #26
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: NY ban N-word

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    First, why someone would call family, friends, and acquaintances etc… a derogatory word is beyond me.

    Second, what the hell does cracker mean anyway?

    Cracker means white boy...


  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: NY ban N-word

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    First, why someone would call family, friends, and acquaintances etc… a derogatory word is beyond me.

    Second, what the hell does cracker mean anyway?

    Cracker means white boy...

    Duh.
    ;D

    Actually it refers to a "whip" and the person who is "cracking" the whip.

  8. #28
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: NY ban N-word

    Be respectful to all the crackers.

    [img width=400 height=300]http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    laujesse is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    269

    Re: NY ban N-word

    Now, the next time you hear snoop dog on the radio telling you to "keep it crackalatin". You will know what he means. Its that wonderful. ;D

    The whole point is misguided but it does address the double standard.

    Ban the word and they will find a new one.

    If cracker gets offensive lets change it to honkey if honkey get offensive lets change it to It aint no thang but a chicken wang if that offends lets switch to wonder bread.

    French Canadian can be just as bad if said in the wrong way.

    It all ends the same.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

  10. #30
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: NY ban N-word

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    First, why someone would call family, friends, and acquaintances etc… a derogatory word is beyond me.

    Second, what the hell does cracker mean anyway?

    Cracker means white boy...

    Duh.

    ;D

    Actually it refers to a "whip" and the person who is "cracking" the whip.
    Makes more sense than white boy. But I guess I still don't see how it's offensive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:58 AM
  2. word.
    By zero in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:06 AM
  3. Bearitall gal any word from her?
    By whackthepack in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:12 AM
  4. The Definitive Word?
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •