Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    It's one thing when I can't acess the "Member Pics" thread without getting the "No posts exist for this topic", but now it's happening to the "Cheer Up Vikings Fans" thread.

    http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=292528

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=292383

    Are other people experiencing the same problem?

    Is it because we have so many pages with so many pics that it's time for a new one to be started?

    Is it just my PC or is it server related?

    A day without the "Cheer Up Vikings Fans" thread is like a day without the Vikings! :sad:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    I get the same message Singer .... When I try to enter the "Cheer Up Vikings Fans" thread.

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    Just go to The Clubhouse forum and then click the number before the last one listed instead of the title...it should take you to the thread.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    we're looking into it but getting a very slow response from the guys who created that piece.

  5. #5
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    Yah Caj is right it works.. Just click the page before it

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Just go to The Clubhouse forum and then click the number before the last one listed instead of the title...it should take you to the thread.
    Leave it to Caj to find a work around for that thread! :cheers: :wink:

    I was going thru "cleavage withdrawl".

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    Very important problem. I'm glad Cajun has a temporary relief to the problem.

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    Sing, if was that importtant you would've done more the figure out a way to access it. :grin:

  9. #9
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    "singersp" wrote:
    now it's happening to the "Cheer Up Vikings Fans" thread.

    http://purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=292528

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=292383

    Are other people experiencing the same problem?

    Is it because we have so many pages with so many pics that it's time for a new one to be started?

    Is it just my PC or is it server related?

    A day without the "Cheer Up Vikings Fans" thread is like a day without the Vikings! :sad:
    Someone's gonna pay for this.. :violent3:

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Now I'm depressed & it's just a down right shame!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Sing, if was that importtant you would've done more the figure out a way to access it. :grin:
    Oh believe me, I tried. I got in there but never to the last page.

    I should've tried the 2nd to the last but I didn't.

    I came sooooo close to starting a new one! :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you ever get depressed being a Vikings fan?
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. SHAME ON MNF TOP 36
    By CanuckVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 06:54 PM
  3. i'm depressed, please tell me a joke.
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 04:04 AM
  4. A real shame...
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 05:22 AM
  5. What a shame
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •