Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pep_pip_squeak is offline Waterboy

not lucky enough

2 years ago, my sister and my mom, you know them as wyndy and lyssabell, went to the dome... i was not lucky enough. i am hopin that this year i can be one of the lucky ones. all i need is suggestions. i am 13 years old and need a summer job. any ideas? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: not lucky enough

"pep_pip_squeak" wrote:
    2 years ago, my sister and my mom, you know them as wyndy and lyssabell, went to the dome... i was not lucky enough. i am hopin that this year i can be one of the lucky ones. all i need is suggestions. i am 13 years old and need a summer job. any ideas? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    so you couldnt go because you couldnt afford a ticket, or was it because they had a small # of tickets? need a job- mow lawns, thats about all you can do at 13.

:roll:

Chuch.

Yeah help little old ladies by mowning there lawn. Thats what I did back in the day.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I had an uncle in Florida when I was growing up. He would have me mow his lawn for 20$ that was in the mid 80's when I was 10 yrs old. He lived across the street from the baseball field where I played ball, he would have me go get him Fries, and popcorn, he would give me a 20$ bill and tell me to keep the change.

When I was 13, he owned a restraunt and 2 gyms. He would have me come and pick up after everyone, you know like pick up the weights that people didn't put back on the racks. He had me pick up the towels, and do other things. Pretty nice having family like that, unless you have that luxury I say do lawns, babysit if you can. Do things around the house for your parents and maybe they will buy you a ticket.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Newspaper route; clean up on construction sites for carpenters; assistant for carpenters, plumbers or electricians (and learn a trade at the same time); gas station attendant (not many of those jobs left, but still some); run errands for elderly people and other adults; wait or bus tables at a restaurant; check to see if your community has a program like JobCorps for teenagers.

BTW, welcome to the site...and tell your mom and sis that Cajunvike says "HI" and that he is wondering why he hasn't seen them on the board lately!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"pep_pip_squeak" wrote:
    Where are you from Pip & why did your mom & sis get to go but not you?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I LOVe your screen name it's adorable!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "pep_pip_squeak" wrote:
    Where are you from Pip?
    Same place as wyndy and lyssabell...DUH!!!!

Wisconsin!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "pep_pip_squeak" wrote:
    Where are you from Pip?
    Same place as wyndy and lyssabell...DUH!!!!

Wisconsin!!!
    I haven't seen a wyndy or lyssabell posting here yet. Have you?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Do you have any musical talent? If so you could hit the streets and see what you get. JK. Honestly though, if you have any cool stuff you want to get rid of, maybe you could try ebay.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast