Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Not jumping ship....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    LOL...literally, the "crack" could be heard all the way upstairs, where I was reading the paper.

It was funny, as it was the morning of the Philly game, and I almost missed it taking her to the hospital.

Nothing overly serious...two screws and crutches for 6 weeks. I've never done so many dishes and load of laundry in my life. If there was a secret webcam on my trying to do the grocery shopping, you would have a laugh that would last all the way to the end of the season! :-)

ANyway, thanks for the well wishes, and Cajun....try to post enough to make up for my missing posts, would ya? :-)
    So basically your day was doomed from the start! Not wishing harm on you or anything los, but you're next, preferrably on Sunday!! jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Not jumping ship....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Hey all,

Just didnt' want anyone to think I was leaving or tuning y'all out or anything.

My wife broke her foot last week and I've been doing double time and triple time around the houe and work to get everything ready for Christmas, so I haven't had a lot of time to get on PP and do my usual running commentary on anything.

So, I'll try to get on here and there when I can, especially with the game of the century coming up next week!

In case I miss anyone...have a wonderful holiday season...:-)

Sorry to hear about your wife's foot (hopefully she heals fast)! Hang in there Los you will make it through, if not that is what booze is for!

I Hope you have a good Christmas (not great because of the packer loss on the 24th, sorry)!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Not jumping ship....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU LOS!! Have a great holiday!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    LOL...literally, the "crack" could be heard all the way upstairs, where I was reading the paper.

It was funny, as it was the morning of the Philly game, and I almost missed it taking her to the hospital.

Nothing overly serious...two screws and crutches for 6 weeks. I've never done so many dishes and load of laundry in my life. If there was a secret webcam on my trying to do the grocery shopping, you would have a laugh that would last all the way to the end of the season! :-)

ANyway, thanks for the well wishes, and Cajun....try to post enough to make up for my missing posts, would ya? :-)
    I will try to carry the torch for you, Los...just don't count on any pro-Packer posts from me...you will have to make up for those when you get back.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123