Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

"Eyesore" wrote:
    cajun,

i think you got around 800 since i joined.

holy smokes!!
    Like I said...I got alot to say and will usually say it, post total be damned! And just think, when I first started, I was afraid that I wouldn't devote any time to posting...could've fooled me...LOL :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Not jumping ship....

299 for me
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Not jumping ship....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Just do that about 2500 more times and you can catch up with me...LOL!

But seriously, unlike you, I can get away with more posts because I am a Viking fan and this is a Viking board...now if you had my post total, we would be alot more concerned.

But you do keep things somewhat interesting, so keep on posting, I- :argue:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Not jumping ship....

You are correct sir!!

Not jumping ship....

LA, SORRY :shock: to hear about the MRS :cwm10: hope it is nothing real Bad or complicated ale: :?:

Glad you had a few minuates to stop by and let US know you are OK :wink:

It kind of also reminds US of JUST how wonderfull :scratch: our better halfs are :thumbleft: and how much they do with and for us

:director: I know from ALL of us on PPO we hope your wife is up and walking around soon :love1: so you can get back to the funnier things in LIFE....Smacking with US 8)
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Not jumping ship....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Hey all,

Just didnt' want anyone to think I was leaving or tuning y'all out or anything.

My wife broke her foot last week and I've been doing double time and triple time around the houe and work to get everything ready for Christmas, so I haven't had a lot of time to get on PP and do my usual running commentary on anything.

So, I'll try to get on here and there when I can, especially with the game of the century coming up next week!

In case I miss anyone...have a wonderful holiday season...:-)
    So that's what that loud CRACK was that I heard as the Pack were getting smoked by the Eagles a couple of weeks ago! You should really take it easy on your wife los, she had nothing to do with the game!! jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Not jumping ship....

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I understand...I have had some days where I couldn't even take a peek at what was going on here...Life sometimes gets in the way. Hope that your wife is better soon and that you get a break from double duty soon.

Really? With as many posts in the short time frame you have been here one would think you live inside this website's html!
    Looks can be deceiving...I just post alot in the short time that I actually am on the website...I can't help it, I gotta say something on almost every thread...that is how the post total goes up so quickly. I have been pretty much limited regarding personal Internet access at work (they cracked down on all of the employees at the firm because it takes up too much bandwidth...especially when people use streaming video or audio)...so I will be limited to how much I can type at night. The good news for the post counters is that I will be gone this weekend (behind enemy lines in Cowboy country)...more space for you to post...take advantage of it! :lol:
    Why does everybody harp on cajun so much for all of his posts, big fricken deal! Just my 2 cents, sorry!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Not jumping ship....

LOL...literally, the "crack" could be heard all the way upstairs, where I was reading the paper.

It was funny, as it was the morning of the Philly game, and I almost missed it taking her to the hospital.

Nothing overly serious...two screws and crutches for 6 weeks. I've never done so many dishes and load of laundry in my life. If there was a secret webcam on my trying to do the grocery shopping, you would have a laugh that would last all the way to the end of the season! :-)

ANyway, thanks for the well wishes, and Cajun....try to post enough to make up for my missing posts, would ya? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Not jumping ship....

You Said it LA :director: GO CAJUN GO :headbang: :blob: Post on dude :wav:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast