Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Not jumping ship....

Hey all,

Just didnt' want anyone to think I was leaving or tuning y'all out or anything.

My wife broke her foot last week and I've been doing double time and triple time around the houe and work to get everything ready for Christmas, so I haven't had a lot of time to get on PP and do my usual running commentary on anything.

So, I'll try to get on here and there when I can, especially with the game of the century coming up next week!

In case I miss anyone...have a wonderful holiday season...:-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Not jumping ship....

well, los wondering why u havent been here, thats a damn good reason. sorry to hear that. hope that the mrs. gets better very soon!!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Not jumping ship....

Right back at cha. :salute:

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Not jumping ship....

To tell the truth I WAS wondering 'bout ya. I was almost to the point of emailing you to rattle your cage.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

I understand...I have had some days where I couldn't even take a peek at what was going on here...Life sometimes gets in the way. Hope that your wife is better soon and that you get a break from double duty soon.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

fan4favre is offline Starter

Not jumping ship....

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I understand...I have had some days where I couldn't even take a peek at what was going on here...Life sometimes gets in the way. Hope that your wife is better soon and that you get a break from double duty soon.

Really? With as many posts in the short time frame you have been here one would think you live inside this website's html!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Not jumping ship....

I was wondering that too, face it, Cajun's a fucking prodigy. It could take many a season for most to reach that level of postings.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Really? With as many posts in the short time frame you have been here one would think you live inside this website's html!
    Na he just thinks and types really fast, i can see how its hard to understand since your a packer fan. :bootyshake:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Not jumping ship....

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Looks can be deceiving...I just post alot in the short time that I actually am on the website...I can't help it, I gotta say something on almost every thread...that is how the post total goes up so quickly. I have been pretty much limited regarding personal Internet access at work (they cracked down on all of the employees at the firm because it takes up too much bandwidth...especially when people use streaming video or audio)...so I will be limited to how much I can type at night. The good news for the post counters is that I will be gone this weekend (behind enemy lines in Cowboy country)...more space for you to post...take advantage of it! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Not jumping ship....

cajun,

i think you got around 800 since i joined.

holy smokes!!
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast