Page 1 of 33 123 11 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

NordicNed's gift to all PPO members.

Hello PPO Family,

As some of you know, much of my free time these days, I spend as a day trader in the stock market.

I usually never ever, tell people or even suggest to people, what I believe is a good or bad investment. I'de hate to tell someone I really like a stock, then watch them invest their hard earned money into it, just to have the stock drop and see my friends lose that hard earned money. It's that simple, thats why I almost always never tell others what I think or feel about a certain stock. I can honestly say, the only person I have ever given any stock tips to is our very own member here, CTV.
    It's private to him I'm sure, so I won't say just what we've talked about, but I believe he is up almost 25% on a trade I told him about. The only reason I told him about one certain stock is because, I followed this stock for a long time, and know the company and what they offer, like the back of my hand. It was a very edjucated investment suggestion.

Well, that is what I'm about to share with you all now, because once in a while, a real gem comes along.
    I'm talking about the kind of gem that can return money's that one only dreams of finding.
    Just so you know, I'm up over 300% on this one stock, and it hasn't even gotten it's feet wet yet. I'm such a believer in this stock, and have some very strong ideas how high this stock can go within the next 1 year and beyond, I just have to share it with my family and friends, and hopefully they will see what I see and enjoy the ride to riches with me.
    Hell, two things we say on the stock forum I belong to,
    "TTT"
    To The Top.

And, " Meet You At THE Share Holders PARTY"....LOL

Yes, we do get pumped at times as a group, just like we do here at PPO.

Okay, here it goes.

The company is named " PURESPECTRUM ".

They are out of GA.

I would say they are in the fields of
    Technology and Lighting.

Before I go much further, I just want to say, and I stand by this myself.
    DO NOT INVEST MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO !

I don't, and no one should.

There is still always that % of risk in any stock in the world, Period........

But Purespectrum,
    stock quote code:

PSPM.PK

I have followed and invested in, for sometime now and I haven't felt as good about a stock as this one, EVER BEFORE.

I'm not a great talker, or salesman, but I can steer you all in the right direction and give some informative links to help you make up your own minds.

Right now is the time to get in on this stock, or within the next two weeks. I believe there is even more great news coming from them very soon, which will have some great impact on their stock price.

As I type, last I noticed, the price was at
    .41 cents a share.

I believe the stock is going to be at or above a dollar per share within the next month or two.
    Long view, I believe this stock will push $10.00 per share in the future, and will take no longer than 3 years to get there.
    Actually, if some key things happen, it could hit $10.00 per share in a year or less.
    But I'm saying 3 years to keep it within reason.

First start by checking out their web site.
    Give it a good amount of time and do your own research. I don't want to make up your mind for you. This is something that, number one, you can afford to free up some investment money, and two, do your own deep and serious research, to come up with what should be a well edjucated decision.
    Here is the link to their web site.

http://www.purespectrumlighting.com/

Next:
    Check out one of their new revolutionary lighting products. Watch and listen closely to the video, try to get a feel for what they are telling you and teacing you. Hell, I'll give you two different links to their videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEWFA-r4iMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp89DlRNXo&feature=related

Okay, I won't get to long winded on you all.
    I'll end with this nice little start for you all to check out, the web site and video's.
    If there is intrest shown, I'll be more than happy to go into further detail, and help teach you, just what it is that makes me believe that this is one of those killer, needle in a haystack, type of very valuable stock investments.

To The Top,

NordicNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: NordicNed's gift to all PPO members.

Cool, never really got into stocks (granted, i'm still quite young) and I wouldn't know how to,
    but that sounds like one hell of an opportunity.

my financial and lifetime management class actually had us do a mock stock thing.

and i sucked at it. but that does sound pretty interesting

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Good luck to you Ned!

I'll file this away with my Nigeria riches e-mails.
    [size=1pt]That ought to get your panties in a bunch.[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    Cool, never really got into stocks (granted, i'm still quite young) and I wouldn't know how to,

IBP,

As I stated above, one should never invest money that they can not afford to lose.
    Some people say the same when it comes to gambling, and some people say the stock market is a form of gambling. To that later comment, I say hog wash. The stock market and more precisly the companys that make up the stock market, can be investigated by their share holders, or one thinking of investing.
    I believe one can make an edjucated decision on if the company is a solid investment or a bust.

Your age has no impact on the stock or the market.
    What does is your hard earned money, or moneys that maybe fell into ones lap.
    It may be hard to open an on-line investment account, but I believe Scottrade has offices across the country, and one would have to look into any age requirements.
    I trade on-line, and I was to old to worry about age when I first got started.

But try to look at it this way, would you rather buy 20 AD Rookie Cards for $100 bucks, only to hope they turned into being worth $100 dollars a piece in the next 8 years or longer?
    Or invest that same $100 to get over 200 shares of PSPM, and have that turn into $2,000 in 3 years or less?.....
    Just a rough case scenairo.....

"Prophet" wrote:
    Good luck to you Ned!

Come on now Prophet, this is far from Spam.
    I know the stock market isn't for everyone, but I do believe in the stock market, and I can say I do very well with it.
    This is a solid company that I believe firmly in. I just want to share what I see in the company with others.
    I think I've been honest, trying to say upfront that there is always risk, but one can minimize that risk with some edjucated research and trying hard to come up with a solid decision.
    I believe I have.
    I just see great things going on with this company, and wanted to let my friends know about it, just in case some of you have ever thought about investing your own money.
    Hell, I trust myself more than some hedge fund broker.
    I get nothing out of this, by trying to help inform some friends of a great opportunity.
    Fact is, I don't make a dime from anyone here.

Big difference my friend.
    Second thought, of all my friends here, I'de love to see you
    be one of them to take advantage of my hard work and investing skills.....

But if you decline, I don't blame you either.
    It's always up to you and others in the end.
    Just wanted to try to help, thats all I'm doing here.

Sincerely,

NordicNed

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Good luck to you Ned!

Come on now Prophet, this is far from Spam.
    I know the stock market isn't for everyone, but I do believe in the stock market, and I can say I do very well with it.
    This is a solid company that I believe firmly in. I just want to share what I see in the company with others.
    I think I've been honest, trying to say upfront that there is always risk, but one can minimize that risk with some edjucated research and trying hard to come up with a solid decision.
    I believe I have.
    I just see great things going on with this company, and wanted to let my friends know about it, just in case some of you have ever thought about investing your own money.

Hell, I trust myself more than some hedge fund broker.
    I get nothing out of this, by trying to help inform some friends of a great opportunity.
    Fact is, I don't make a dime from anyone here.

Big difference my friend.

Second thought, of all my friends here, I'de love to see you
    be one of them to take advantage of my hard work and investing skills.....

But if you decline, I don't blame you either.
    It's always up to you and others in the end.

Just wanted to try to help, thats all I'm doing here.

Sincerely,

NordicNed
    You forgot to read the small print.
    It worked.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:

IBP,

As I stated above, one should never invest money that they can not afford to lose.
    Some people say the same when it comes to gambling, and some people say the stock market is a form of gambling. To that later comment, I say hog wash. The stock market and more precisly the companys that make up the stock market, can be investigated by their share holders, or one thinking of investing.
    I believe one can make an edjucated decision on if the company is a solid investment or a bust.

It may be hard to open an on-line investment account, but I believe Scottrade has offices across the country, and one would have to look into any age requirements.

But try to look at it this way, would you rather buy 20 AD Rookie Cards for $100 bucks, only to hope they turned into being worth $100 dollars a piece in the next 8 years or longer?
    Or invest that same $100 to get over 200 shares of PSPM, and have that turn into $2,000 in 3 years or less?.....

no, for sure I get what you mean.
    The money isn't an issue, because I could invest something like $100, like you said, which I have.
    No need to start big.
    The age thing was more of an experience factor.
    I'm only 19, so at this point, getting into the stock market really never crossed my mind.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:

IBP,

no, for sure I get what you mean.
    The money isn't an issue, because I could invest something like $100, like you said, which I have.
    No need to start big.
    The age thing was more of an experience factor.
    I'm only 19, so at this point, getting into the stock market really never crossed my mind.
    IBP,

If there's 3 things I learned in life, and I'm almost 48 years old now, if one wants the finer things in life he or she should do one of 3 things, or a combo of the three..

One is a must, and not one of the 3......A must is, get a good edjucation...1

1 list:

Invest in the stock market

2 list:

Be your own boss or company owner

3 list:
    Realty,
    own lots of rental propertys or valubable land.

I'm just trying to teach and show how number 1 on my list, can help you all right now.

Don't mind Prophet, he'd rather be eatting some dog in the Philippines right now, and washing it down with some cheap warm beer....LMAO

As for you, I wish I was 19 again, and know what I know now....

I didn't want to say this but, send me your $100.00 for a year and at the end of the year, I will send you back your $100, plus all intrest or investment money made with it.
    And if the stock dies, I'll send you back the 100 bucks plus 20%, just because you tried.

I will only make this offer to you, and only for the $100, no more no less, and no one else...

I'm being seriouse now..

Ned

Important enough for me to bump this thread.
    Everyone needs to read it and investigate the info....Then just make up your own mind.
    BUMP dide BUMP BUMP BUMP

Page 1 of 33 123 11 ... LastLast