Thread: Nooooooooo

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Nooooooooo

as im sure a lot of you know, since i refered to it a few times in posts..... the past couple seasons i've been going to training camp with oscar reed & earsall mackbee

ever since the time i left the park (where we had our after camp super etc w/ the group + chuck foreman and rufus bess), i've been waiting for this summer to roll around so i could go again - its the only time i get to see the vikings live

well.... my mom called up oscar, and turns out that he might not be takin a group out onto the field this year because he's not sure it'd work out with the new coaching staff... or something to do with that

sooo most likely i wont be getting to do that again this year

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Prophet Guest

Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let the rumors fly! Too bad, I hope the news changes and you get to go. Hit Oscar in the chops for me next time you see him, I'm still pissed at his tendency to fumble during opportune moments. Seriously though, what a fun group to go with.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Nooooooooo

Sorry to hear... sux for you.