Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6-KINGS Guest

Re: No wonder Canada has a bad reputation in the U.S.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Do they have guns, or just throw snowballs! :lol:
    Listen Peter, a snowball packed correct can damage an eye and even leave a bruise.

Kids snowballs are no laughing matter.

So just remember when packing a (calm down Cajun) snowball kids, pack a snowball you wouldn't mind being hit with.

You know like Mrs. Brady always says; :Play along, too get along"

Now do any of you kids know what Alice wants be stuff her meatloaf with tonight?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"According to police, Mr. Despres, believed to be a naturalized American citizen, told the border guards he was in the U.S military."

Doesn't Homeland Security have ways of checking if your an American or do they just take your word?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I've been to Canada, and during my returns, I've always been given rather indept questioning before being allowed to re-enter the USA..

I'm almost sure, their computers are linked to FBI and Country Wide Police computer systems. To run names and do checks.

But this seems a bit bizzare, guy trying to come in with a chainsaw and weapons....And all they do in confiscate them and let him enter.....

Hell, they wanted to hold me for a darn Catfish in my cooler....

I also believe the guy that says he was harrased for nothing......I deal with Customs offten, and they can be loosers.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

We are marching down upon your now, led by the strongest leaders we could find! And they don't even speak French!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I am the Beer Stand Manager/Keg Technicion (college job) for the Sioux Falls Canaries and I just threw three Canadian chumps outta the Sioux Falls Canaries game vs. Winnipeg on Monday. They were drunk, throwing plastic beer bottles on the field and they got warned, then when I came to do my ending inventory one of them was behind one of our bars at the ballpark....so I pinned him against the wall and called Security.... they were season ticket holders that follow the Winnipeg team around I guess.... the idiot who was behind the bar was dressed up in a David Beckham jersey, bald dude, lookin' like a fat version of Andre Agassi....needless to say, those fools were a little more behaved the next 2 games of the series. Them darn Canadians....drunks.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12