Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

NO, Were being lied to!

As everyone knows N.O. is not a happy little place right now. I for one and pissed at the goverment at all levels for not helping sooner. Nothing like taking 5 days just to decide to do something. Heck, we were faster at helping the iraqi people and the tsunami victims then we are helping our American neighbors. Listen to this clip, you will hear from the mayor of NO and he is pissed as well. He says nothing is getting done, and he has been getting a blind eye from the goverment since day 1. But yet on most of the new coverage all I hear about is all the help the goverment finally sent there, but it sounds like the help really isnt there.

http://tinyurl.com/7kt5t

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NO, Were being lied to!

"Part" of the problem is that the disaster is so wide spread.

Yet, the majority of the people that needed help were at the Superdome and Convention Center and it still took days for them to recieve relief and be evacuated.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Actually you guys were pretty slow with Iraq and Tsunami victims as well, but who's counting.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Prophet Guest

Considering the geographical extent of the damage (equivalent to the size of Great Britain) and the complete destruction of whole towns the relief is at least getting there. I agree it is taking a while, I will continue praying for the people affected.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The NO mayor needs to get pissed at the thugs and looters that are causing our valuable resources to be spread thin...I wouldn't doubt that at least some of those thugs are relatives of those victims stranded at the Superdome and Convention Center...those thugs and looters are hurting their own families and they don't even care!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

I think the relief is taking so long because people who try too help get shot at...

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

FUBAR
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

You guys who say the destruction is too far spread you must be out of your minds! This is our own people! Every available resource of our country should be there helping out! We should have 300 different countries here helping. Anytime a country is in trouble we are the first mother freakin' people there. When the tsunami hit shri lanka who was the first country to lend a hand? When the France was being invaded by germany who was there? Anytime there is a mjor disaster who is there? WE ARE! Where was hte other countries when 9/11 happened? Where are they now? Read on the net they are mking fun of us and how we can't help our own people. The headlines from around the world read " Anarchy in America". I read several interviews from different countries and the majority are glad this happend to us. They belevie it is payback for the U.S. overthrowing Iraq. All the other countries hate us. I hope we shut the gates and help no other country!
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"arialassault84" wrote:
    You guys who say the destruction is too far spread you must be out of your minds! This is our own people! Every available resource of our country should be there helping out! We should have 300 different countries here helping. Anytime a country is in trouble we are the first mother freakin' people there. When the tsunami hit shri lanka who was the first country to lend a hand? When the France was being invaded by germany who was there? Anytime there is a mjor disaster who is there? WE ARE! Where was hte other countries when 9/11 happened? Where are they now? Read on the net they are mking fun of us and how we can't help our own people. The headlines from around the world read " Anarchy in America". I read several interviews from different countries and the majority are glad this happend to us. They belevie it is payback for the U.S. overthrowing Iraq. All the other countries hate us. I hope we shut the gates and help no other country!
    There are countries willing to help...see what Sri Lanka is doing to assist in the following article (it is buried way inside..but some countries ARE trying to do what they can):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9174806/site/newsweek/
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast