Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: No Newshound!

  1. #1
    Ayresd's Avatar
    Ayresd is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26

    No Newshound!

    I admit I am no Newshound! and I apologise if someone has already posted this: :-[

    http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/11/vikings-stone-hands071106.html


    Can anyone confirm that Stephanie is getting her family to vote in the MVC contest, as she is rough!

    VIKING POWER.
    See, Jesus Is Purple..

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: No Newshound!

    "Ayresd" wrote:
    I admit I am no Newshound! and I apologise if someone has already posted this: :-[

    http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/11/vikings-stone-hands071106.html


    Can anyone confirm that Stephanie is getting her family to vote in the MVC contest, as she is rough!

    VIKING POWER.
    Steph is HOT...and wouldn't look twice at your mug!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: No Newshound!

    Montana would probably still find a way to win with this Viking team, but that's not the point. Naturally, a lot of criticism will go to the quarterback when a team fails to execute on offense or just flat out loses games. And believe me, Johnson deserves a lot of said criticism for his uninspiring play in recent weeks.
    Montana blows LOL!
    OK he doesn't blow, but a SB winning QB is not a saviour for every team.

    Still, try throwing to the likes of Troy "stone hands" Williamson, Travis "good for one flag a game" Taylor, and Marcus "chronically injured" Robinson, and you'll see why the aerial attack is anything but an assault on opposing defenses. There's a reason Johnson has been forcing passes and making bad decisions.
    Finally someone see this other than 51% of the members here on PPO.

    ********

    Ayresd, as far as the steph thing, your guess is as good as mine.
    Seems rigged! This may be a bigger scandal than voting in Florida.

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: No Newshound!

    I liked this comment left by a reader.
    Is there any truth to BJs arm being hurt?
    Or is it just an OLD arm?

    You are 75% wrong the other 25% being right.Yes the recievers are dropping balls because the defenses are playing up and they're expecting to get nailed, Brad can't get the ball deep or throw it with any velosity. Am I the only one besides 31 other teams that sees BRAD'S SHOULDER IS HURT?!! He will not open his shoulder even on a short route. His elbow is glued to his ribs, I have noticed it for two weeks now and its driving me crazy! We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by putting Tavaris Jakson in. He will probly make some mistakes but we are anyways and gaining nothing for them. "LET THE KID PLAY" PS Who's Brooks Bolinger anyways, sounds like a "never was"
    Posted by: shane hanson | November 8, 2006 05:03 PM

  5. #5
    Ayresd's Avatar
    Ayresd is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: No Newshound!


    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9805429

    Is it the O'line that needs to step up
    See, Jesus Is Purple..

  6. #6
    Ayresd's Avatar
    Ayresd is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: No Newshound!

    Might Be Worth Bookmarking... (unless done so already, in that moment of hope)

    http://www.nfl.com/standings/conference
    See, Jesus Is Purple..

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: No Newshound!

    No Newshound!

    Don't scare me like that!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. the pp.o newshound has bought the farm....
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 12:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •