Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

NHL playoff thread

I guess I'd start a thread commemorating the start of the NHL playoffs. Calgary win 2-1 in OT, I'm hitting up the Red Mile fo' sho!

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Re: NHL playoff thread

Although I pay minimal attention to the National Hockey League, I had a revelation about nine minutes earlier today to cheer for the Detroit Red Wings. I decided to do so because my former roommate's favorite player is Steve Yzerman. Along with this fact, I just realized that former Minnesota Wild goaltender Dwayne Roloson is currently playing for the Edmonton Oilers. Therefore, I conclude that the Detroit Red Wings will be victorious in this series with their organization winning four of the five competitions.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

alberta_vike is offline Starter

I guess I'd start a thread commemorating the start of the NHL playoffs. Calgary win 2-1 in OT, I'm hitting up the Red Mile fo' sho!
    My dad's a huge Calgary fan, so I am a big Anaheim fan for the rest of the first round.

Lets go Oilers...............rough loss last night but they will bounce back

alberta_vike is offline Starter

Lets go Oilers...............rough loss last night but they will bounce back
    I don't understand how a team allows 57 shots and still survives to double OT.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Hurricanes all the way. There's no stopping them after that regular season. With everyone healthy they have an all star roster. Doug Weight, Mark Recchi, Rod Brind A'mour, Eric Staal, Corey Stillman, Matt Cullen, Justin Williams, Ray Whitney, Rookie Andrew Ladd, Josef Vasicek... and that is just the offense. We have a solid goaltender, Martin Gerber and a good young backup in Cam Ward. Kaberle, Tveverdovsky, Hedican, Wesley, Commodore, and Ward on D. This team has by far the most depth in the NHL.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Hehe, but the Flames have the best defense, goaltender and all-around player in the league.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Hurricanes all the way. There's no stopping them after that regular season. With everyone healthy they have an all star roster. Doug Weight, Mark Recchi, Rod Brind A'mour, Eric Staal, Corey Stillman, Matt Cullen, Justin Williams, Ray Whitney, Rookie Andrew Ladd, Josef Vasicek... and that is just the offense. We have a solid goaltender, Martin Gerber and a good young backup in Cam Ward. Kaberle, Tveverdovsky, Hedican, Wesley, Commodore, and Ward on D. This team has by far the most depth in the NHL.
    The canes got manhandled today. 6-1

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    Yeah, I watched it. I don't need any more shit from habs fans. I've had enough over on my canes board.

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    Yeah, I watched it. I don't need any more pooh from habs fans. I've had enough over on my canes board.
    I am not to big on the eastern division I dont follow it as much as the west. I thought the Canes were going to get the sweep. I didnt see the game but from what I take from it Gerber just had a bad game is that it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast