Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

NFL Official Apologizes for Awarding Team 19-Point Touchdown

[size=12pt]NFL Official Apologizes for Awarding Team 19-Point Touchdown[/size]
    sportsp.com

NFL official Ed Hochuli apologized today for a blown call in the fourth quarter on Sunday that proved decisive in Seattle’s 23-20 win at St. Louis.

“Looking back on that touchdown, it should have just been a six-pointer like all other touchdowns,” said Hochuli. “That was my fault to give the Seahawks 19 points. I realized my error almost right away, but by then the ball was already in play and what was done was done.”

Hochuli’s blown touchdown call was just his latest error in what has been a terrible season for the official and officials throughout the NFL.

“I feel terrible about the call,” said Hochuli. “Believe me I do. As though missing Jay Cutler’s fumble in the Broncos-Chargers game earlier this year wasn’t bad enough, this is probably even worse.”...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: NFL Official Apologizes for Awarding Team 19-Point Touchdown

LMAO!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Hochuli needs to rub pickles on his muscles

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

LOL. I have a chargers fan who would like this
    We're bringing purple back.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHAHAHA

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"Prophet" wrote:
    sportsp.com

NFL official Ed Hochuli apologized today for a blown call in the fourth quarter on Sunday that proved decisive in Seattle’s 23-20 win at St. Louis.

“Looking back on that touchdown, it should have just been a six-pointer like all other touchdowns,” said Hochuli. “That was my fault to give the Seahawks 19 points. I realized my error almost right away, but by then the ball was already in play and what was done was done.”

Hochuli’s blown touchdown call was just his latest error in what has been a terrible season for the official and officials throughout the NFL.

“I feel terrible about the call,” said Hochuli. “Believe me I do. As though missing Jay Cutler’s fumble in the Broncos-Chargers game earlier this year wasn’t bad enough, this is probably even worse.”...
    Lay off the 'roids A-hole!
    At least you won't get a chance to floop up the playoffs...or is Goodell THAT stupid???
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    sportsp.com

At least you won't get a chance to floop up the playoffs...or is Goodell THAT stupid???

Are u being serious?

Formo is offline Team Alumni

I thought this was serious.. I was completely confused.. l ol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"V4L" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    sportsp.com

Are u being serious?
    Sometimes I am very serious...sometimes I am not.
    You'll eventually figure it out.
    There has got to be some reason this guy keeps ruining NFL fan's Sundays...and their playoff chances!!!
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.